Part 64

257 Fanwai: Wei Lan (37)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (37)

Wei Xi chose a very simple and generous watch for Wei Xun. It doesn't have much design, but it's very energetic. Wei Lan looked at it and it was pretty good. Like it, he put the watch in his school bag and prepared to give it to Wei Xun at night.

@∞好文, it's all in Jamie.

He wanted to give Wei Xun a surprise. He planned to buy cakes by himself, but he was afraid that Wei Xun didn't like the cakes he bought, so he took Wei Xun to the cake shop and asked him. , "Which one do you think is delicious?"

Wei Xun only thought he wanted to eat it, so he chose chocolate according to his taste.

Wei Lan pointed to the cake and asked him, "Do you like this?"

"I don't like to eat cake. These are similar to me." Wei Xun said honestly.

Wei Lan had been with him for so long and knew that he was indeed like this, so according to his choice, he bought the chocolate cake that looked delicious.

He took the cake and got into the car. Wei Xun wanted to help him get it, but he refused, "I will take it, and I will give it to you later."

"Okay." Wei Xun has always been smooth in such trivial matters. Holding him.

Wei Lan had already agreed with Wei Xi in advance that he would not go home today, and he also secretly told Aunt Wang that she would prepare the meal before they came back today, and then go straight back and clean up the next day. He felt that his arrangements were very thoughtful and he was very happy along the way.

Wei Xun was a little surprised when he saw Wei Lan following him into the house, and asked him, "Aren't you going home to accompany your mother today?"

Wei Lan shook his head.

Wei Xun didn't ask much, bending over and putting the slippers in front of him.

Aunt Wang made the last dish. She saw them coming back as soon as she brought the dishes to the table. She remembered Wei Lan's instructions, so she untied her apron and put it away. She simply cleaned the kitchen and walked to Wei Xun. Master, I'm going back first. The meal is already on the table. Don't worry about it after you eat it. I'll clean it up tomorrow."

"So early today?" Wei Xun was a little confused.

Aunt Wang looked at Wei Lan, "Xiao Lan said that I will start the meal early today, and I will leave as soon as I do, and I will pack up the rest tomorrow."

Wei Xun turned to see Wei Lan, and saw Wei Lan nodded and said to Aunt Wang, " Goodbye, auntie."

Aunt Wang went to see Wei Xun again. Although Wei Xun didn't know what medicine Wei Lan sold in the gourd, he nodded, "Listen to him."

Aunt Wang answered and took it. The bag left.

Wei Xun waited until Aunt Wang left before asking Wei Lan, "What's the matter?"

Wei Lan looked at him, smiled, and pulled him onto the sofa to sit down. Then, he put the cake in his hand in front of him, bent his eyes and said to him, "Happy birthday."

He looked at Wei Xun, then glanced at the cake on the table, "This is for you, the two of us quietly I'll have another birthday for you."

Wei Xun was taken aback. Wei Lan had already opened the cake box quickly. He put the candle in, rummaged in his bag, took out a lighter, and lit it. He cleared the candles, cleared his throat, and began to sing "Happy birthday to you."