Part 4

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (3)

Bo Yan thought of many ways to get Bo Feng and Fu Minzhi to agree to participate in the recording of "the family". For this reason, He even planned to run away again.

Bo Feng looked at him pulling the suitcase, folded his hands on his chest and asked him, "Student Bo Yan, do you think everything can be solved by running away from home?"

Bo Yan thought for a while and asked him, "That can be done through What's the solution? You tell me, you told me, I will do it, and then you will be on the show with me and my mother."

@∞好文, in the

helplessness of Bofeng, tried to explain to him, "I and your mother are both It's been a few years since we got divorced. People Jiang Mochen and Yan Qingchi are legal husbands. They are on "the family". This is normal. Our family, you and you are the family, you and your mother are the family, me and your mother, we They are two families, do you understand?"

"Aren't you planning to remarry your mother?"

Bo Feng raised his eyebrows instantly, "Who told you, I remarried your mother, am I crazy?"

Fu Minzhi As soon as she opened the door and came in, she heard such a sentence. She raised her eyes and glanced at Bo Feng. Bo Feng shut up embarrassedly and cursed in her heart: Fuck! If you don't come back early or late, why come back at this time!

Fu Minzhi looked at Bo Yan holding his tortoise in one hand and pulling the suitcase with the other hand, and asked him, "What are you doing, Yan Yan?"

Bo Yan told him that he wanted to record "The Family" with Chess. And then complained to Fu Minzhi, "My father disagrees!"

However, Fu Minzhi was not on his side this time, but on Bofeng's side, "It is normal for your father to disagree. This show, It's really not very suitable for us. Besides, the program group didn't invite us either."

Bo Yan looked at her, blinked a pair of black and white eyes, and asked in a low voice, "You don't want to record, do you? You, like your dad, don't you think we are not a family?"

Fu Minzhi lowered his eyes. , Did not speak, since the Zhang Cong incident that year, her relationship with Bofeng has eased a lot, and the two can sit down again and talk, and even now she has the key to Bofeng's home again, and can come to see the doctor at any time. People in the family also asked her if she wanted to remarry with Bo Feng, but Fu Minzhi knew that it was not true. She and Bo Feng only made compromises and concessions because of their doctoral studies, but there was no problem between them. Solved, they can maintain the current relationship, which is already very good.

"If you want to go out to play, will your mother take you out another day? Can we go wherever you want to go?" Fu Minzhi coaxed him.

Bo Yan stubbornly said, "I want to go to this show with Chess."

"Yan Yan, you know, our family and chess masters are different." Fu Minzhi said softly.

Bo Yan looked at him, his eyes gradually reddened. Of course he knew that their family was different from a chess master. Chess does not have a mother, but Chess has two fathers. He can live with his two fathers, yes. Hang out with them. Chess will never be asked, "Do you want to be with Mom or Dad?" Because he doesn't need to choose, he can have all of them, but he can't, he can only have one.

Bo Yan was a little uncomfortable. He looked at Fu Minzhi and then turned to look at Bo Feng. Without speaking, he turned upstairs and returned to his room.

He sat on the bed and looked at the little turtle he raised by himself. While watching it, his tears fell down. He was silent, quiet, and silent. The little turtle did not make a sound, and walked around his fingers. Swim around.