Part 52

245 Fanwai: Wei Lan (Twenty-five)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (Twenty-five)

Wei Xun watched him walking up the stairs step by step, and remembered the first time they quarreled. At that time, Wei Lan thought he took those He threw his toy away, angrily planning to go home. He went to chase him, and it was here, Wei Lan raised his head, stubbornly and stubbornly telling him his truth. Only last time, he carried Wei Lan in and chose to reconcile with him, but now, he chose to end there.

Wei Xun sighed silently, but saw Wei Lan stopped. Wei Lan stopped for a while, then turned to look at him for the last time. There was a tear on his face, and there were still some tears in his eyes. He looked at Wei. Hun said calmly, "Didn't you want to watch me cry before? Now you see."

Then, he turned around and raised his hand to wipe away his tears, quickly descended the stairs, went to the entrance, changed his shoes, and closed the door.

Wei Xun was a little awakened from Wei Lan's last sentence until he heard the sound of closing the door. He remembered that that day Wei Lan wanted to wash his feet, but after he was pressed to take a bath, he wiped Wei Lan clean and took it out of the bathtub. Wei Lan smiled happily. He asked Wei Lan, "Laughing so happily, what is there to be happy?"

Wei Lan said, "Just happy."

Wei Xun thought he seemed to be happy most of the time, so he asked, "Have you ever cried? "

Wei Lan shook her head, and he said, "I don't cry, there is nothing worth crying."

Wei Xun said, "Really? Then tell me when you cry next time."

"Why? Tell you, then brother you Come to coax me?"

"No," Wei Xun teased him, "I'll just sit and watch you cry."

Wei Lan looked at him dissatisfied, "Brother, are you good or bad." He said so. But he kept holding Wei Xun's neck.

Wei Xun blinked and pressed his eyebrows. He turned back to the study and wanted to continue writing his own papers, but no matter how he wrote, he could remember the last time Wei Lan turned to look at him, thinking of the tears in his eyes. Think of his sentence "Didn't you want to watch me cry before? Now you see it".

Wei Xun put down his pen, and he finally became a special existence in Wei Lan's world, perhaps the only one, the only one who made Wei Lan cry. Wei Xun laughed at himself. He really didn't want this special and unique one.

He really never thought of making Wei Lan cry.

Wei Lan walked all the way back to her home, took out the key and opened the door, because she had told Sister Li before that he was not coming back, so there was no one at home. Wei Lan went back to her room, opened the snack box, unpacked the biscuits, and ate. He is the body of a real young master. He has touched a real knife, but never a kitchen knife, washed fruits, but never vegetables, and entered the kitchen. For him, it means simply entering the kitchen. Wei Lan hasn't even soaked instant noodles. There are Li Sao and Wei Xi at home, and Yu Ling at school.

Wei Lan was eating the biscuits, feeling a little thirsty, so she took out a bottle of drink and stretched out to unscrew it. However, as soon as he tried hard, she felt the pain in her wrist. Wei Lan glanced at her wrist and guessed that it will be tomorrow. It should be bruised.

He put down the drink, found a bottle of yogurt, inserted a straw and started drinking. Fortunately, it's the left hand, Wei Lan thought, otherwise he won't be able to do his homework today. Wei Lan was full and drunk, took out his homework and started to do his homework, but after just writing a few lines, he looked at the words on his son, but he couldn't write anymore. His writing now resembles Wei Xun's, but it is not as sharp as his, and it looks more rounded.