Part 60

253 Fanwai: Wei Lan (Sansan )

Fanwai: Wei Lan (Sansan ) 

When Wei Xi received a call from Wei Lan saying that he would not be back, he was silent for a long time.

Wei Lan took Wei Xun's mobile phone and explained to her mother in a low voice, "Today is his birthday. He wants me to accompany him. I will go back tomorrow."

Wei Xi looked at his watch and said, "It's past 12 o'clock. It's a new day, it's not his birthday."

Wei Lan helplessly, "Can't count it like that."

"How to count, how to count his birthday is past, baby on the 28th, not on the 27th."

Wei Lan didn't speak, but gave a low "hum".

"Hum with me, what did you say when you left, did you say that you will come back soon, okay, now you will never return, you forgive him so soon, why are you so coaxing? . " "

he apologized. " "

apology you forgive him, ah, what's the use to apologize, apologize most useless, alas, my small Lan Lan ah, really is too good. " "

anyway, I tonight Not going back," Wei Lan was determined, "Mom, go to bed first, and I will go home tomorrow. Good night."

Wei Xi looked at the phone that had been hung up and sighed. She knew Wei Xun's little wolf. The bastard is not a fuel-efficient lamp, and he can draw without changing his wrists. If there are any conspiracies and tricks, how can Wei Lan beat him. Wei Xi felt for the first time whether she raised her son too innocently, or changed her education method. If this continues, what if she suffers losses from Wei Xun in the future.

Wei Xi felt very worried.

Wei Lan didn't know his mother's worries. He had already taken a shower at his home just now, so he changed his pajamas and went to bed now.

Wei Lan watched Wei Xun take out the pajamas he put here from the closet, still feeling a little. He thought Wei Xun would throw it away, but there was none.

That night, Wei Lan still slept with Wei Xun. He is a very resilient person. After crying for forgiveness and grievance, he can really expose the bad things before. Return to the way it was before nothing happened. Therefore, Wei Lan was very generous. She hugged Wei Xun without a hint of embarrassment, said goodnight to him, and fell asleep in her arms.

Wei Xun did not sleep. He held Wei Lan quietly in the dark night, feeling that everything that had happened in the past few days was a bit stunned. He closed his eyes, opened his eyes again, looked at Wei Lan in his arms, and closed again. Opened it again, confirming again and again that Wei Lan was really by his side and in his arms.

Wei Lan was a heavy sleeper. When she woke up the next morning, she had a headache because she cried for a long time last night. He half-closed his eyes and stretched out his hand and rubbed it. Then he felt another force to help him rub and press. Wei Lan opened his eyes dimly, and saw that Wei Xun was still in bed. Seeing that he was awake, he asked him, "What's wrong? Does it have a headache?"

Wei Lan nodded, "A little bit."

Wei Xun slowly helped him press it. Wei Lan felt very comfortable, closed her eyes again, and enjoyed it intently.

Wei Lan lay in bed for a long time, until she was hungry, she finally turned her head to look at Wei Xun, "I'm hungry."

"Get up, it's time for lunch." Wei Xun said.

"It's time for lunch?" Wei Lan was surprised.

"Look at the time for yourself."

@∞好文,