Part 63

256 Fan Wai: Wei Lan (36)

Fan Wai: Wei Lan (36)

Wei Xun felt that his chest was a little hot, and a little uproar, he finally understood what Wei Lan's sudden sentence "I will build a house for you" meant Up. There are too many people in Wei Lan's world. He can't let those people leave, but he wants to work hard to give back to his world, so he tried his best to think of a balanced way, and he built for himself. In a small world, I use my childish ideas and words to try my best to be fair to myself.

@∞好文, it's all when Jimmy Da

Weixun felt that he could not bear it, he raised his hand and touched Wei Lan's hair, and said to him, "It's not necessary, really, I just minded a little at the time, but now I don't. So you don't need this, you don't need to do it for me."

However, Wei Lan thought that his method was very good. "Is this not good?" He asked Wei Xun, "I think it's good. I can't help it. Just like your brother, let you be the only person in your world, but I can be only you, so that you are unique to me."

Wei Lan thinks this distribution is reasonable, "Grandpa and mom are family members, they live in a house; Lingling Xiaopang and other classmates are friends, they live in a house; you live next door to grandpa and mom, you live alone; then Other people I know live on the other side, so that's fine."

He thought about it, and then said, "I'll give you a big house as big as your grandfather and mother."

Wei Xun was unconsciously still immature by him. His thoughts amused, his mood suddenly lightened up, and the unreasonable pressure and complicated feelings in his heart when he was talking with Wei Lan just disappeared at this moment. He looked at Wei Lan and gently hugged him.

Wei Lan thinks Wei Xun should be a little happy, because he laughed, Wei Lan is also very happy, because he thinks he is very smart, so he thought of this method. He was in a good mood and was willing to recall what happened that day. Wei Xun said with a complaint, "You should call me that day and let me know that you are here. In this way, I won't let you wait. I will talk to you soon. They talk and go with you, or ask you to sit down and chat with us."

"Forget it," Wei Xun said, "I don't like chatting with strangers."

Wei Lan listened, thinking about Wei Xun's special day. He came to the dessert shop and waited for him, but in the end he left alone. He thought, Wei Xun at that time should also be very unhappy.

"I'm sorry," he said.

Wei Xun didn't expect that he would say this, so he hurriedly said, "You don't need to apologize. This matter is mainly my problem. It has nothing to do with you. You don't need to apologize."

"But you were also very unhappy that day. "Wei Lan looked at him," you because I'm not happy. " "

then you do not need to apologize, "Wei Xun looked at him gently and whispered," you're here with me, never need to apologize. "

Wei Lan Listening to what he said, he suddenly felt aggrieved. He didn't feel wronged for himself or Wei Xun, but because they were separated for so long because of this simple matter, and the two of them were unhappy and wronged.

"You should have told me," Wei Lan said, "you told me, I will tell you these things that day, you won't drive me away, and I won't ignore you all the time." Wei Lan was a little sad thinking about this, "I almost missed your birthday." He whispered.

Wei Xun hugged him and roared, "It's my fault. I should tell you. I shouldn't keep it from you."

Wei Lan complained, "That's it, you didn't plan to tell me just now."