Part 30

223 Fanwai: Wei Lan (3)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (3)

"I will go back now." Wei Xi said.

"Then you will call me at the door of your brother's house in a while, and I will go out."

Wei Xi felt that the tone of his speech was as if he went to a friend's house by himself, "You are very comfortable at someone's house." She With emotion.

Wei Lan nodded, "So mom, don't worry, drive slowly. Grandpa said, you are driving too fast, which is not good."

Wei Xi was a little speechless, "You should wait for me to pick you up. Wei Xiaolan."

"Yeah." Wei Lan hung up the phone and continued to watch TV.

Aunt Wang cleaned up, went back to the kitchen to wash the pots and bowls, cleaned up the kitchen again, and stopped working. She checked the contents of the refrigerator, made a list of fruits and vegetables for herself, and counted the other ingredients in the house, and added supplements to the list. Before leaving, she walked up to Wei Lan and said gently, "I'm going home, you stay here obediently, waiting for your family to pick you up, don't go upstairs to disturb your brother, okay?"

Wei Lan asked her "Which room is

your brother upstairs?" "What are you asking about this?"

Wei Lan picked up her yo-yo and little spider, and said seriously, "I have to give this to him." He looked at What she had in her hand, explained to Aunt Wang, "The yo-yo exchanged to wait for mom, and the little spider exchanged meals. We said yes."

Aunt Wang thought he was quite cute, but she didn't believe that her young master would be with the person in front of her. The kid said this kind of thing, "No, my brother doesn't need these."

"My brother doesn't need these , but I do." Wei Lan said, "Which room is he in?"

Aunt Wang shook his head, "I can't tell you. Otherwise he will be angry."

When Wei Lan heard the words, she didn't embarrass Aunt Wang and waved her hand, "Goodbye, Auntie."

"Okay, goodbye."

Aunt Wang took her bag, changed her shoes, and left.

Wei Lan watched TV for a while, and then received a call from Wei Xi, saying that she had arrived.

Wei Lan asked her to wait at the door. He turned off the TV and picked up his little schoolbag, but instead of walking directly to the hallway, he went up the stairs. Wei Lan went all the way to the top of the stairs, looking at the long corridor and many doors in front of him, he shouted, "Brother, I'm leaving."

Wei Xun did not answer him.

He shouted again: "I put things on the stairs for you, thank you, next time I will come to see you to play, goodbye." Then, he put the yo-yo and the little spider in his hand on the stairs and turned around. Going down the stairs happily, ran towards the hallway.

Wei Lan changed her shoes, and when she went out, she saw Wei Xi already in front of the car outside the gate.

He happily walked through the yard, opened the door, and threw himself into Wei Xi's arms.

Wei Xi hugged him, "You are really courageous enough. You don't listen to what your mother says to you."

Wei Lan smiled, "Because my brother is not fierce."

Wei Xi didn't believe his words. Anyway, you are not allowed to do this again next time, stay away from Wei Xun."

Wei Lan didn't promise her. He just moved here and hasn't met any children of the same age and has no playmates. Very often, when Wei Xi is not there, he and his aunt are at home. When the aunt is gone, he is the only one left. So he felt that the feeling at Wei Xun's house just now was pretty good. Although Wei Xun didn't like to talk, it was nothing. He would just say a few more words. Anyway, when he speaks, Wei Xun will answer him most of the time.