Part 85

278 Fanwai: Wei Lan (May 8)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (May 8)

Yan Qingchi didn't take the scene for a while, painting at home and watching the two children, if Jiang Mochen is busy, he will help Jiang Mochen share some Things at work. When Wei Lan arrived, Yanqingchi was preparing to make dumplings for the afternoon. Chess and inkstone were playing with snowballs in the courtyard outside the house.

Wei Lan rang the doorbell. Chess was about to go and have a look. Yan Yan had already ran over and looked up at Wei Lan in front of the door.

Seeing that it was him, Wei Lan lifted the dessert in her hand, and said with a smile, "Open the door."

@∞好文, when Jamie

Dayan reached out to open the door, but couldn't reach it, so she turned her head and pointed at the chess. Chess shouted, "Brother, elder brother is here, open the door."

Chess ran over quickly, watching the inkstone padding his feet and unable to reach the door lock, reaching out with his hands taller than him, and chuckled." Brother, you still need to be taller."

Yanyan turned around and asked him, "When will I be able to grow as tall as you?"

"Wait a few more years." Chess touched his head.

Wei Lan watched the two of them chatting on their own, completely forgot to open the door, and couldn't help but remind, "Hi, hello, two kids, have you forgotten something?"

Chess then remembered and walked. He stepped forward to open the door for him, and asked him, "Brother, why are you here?"

Wei Lan handed the desserts bought for them to the chess player, and said, "I have something to do with your father, and I will give you some food by the way.

He was born from inkstone . When he first came to see inkstone, he gave two babies a long life lock. Every time he came over, he would bring the two babies something to eat or play. Therefore, chess Both Qi and Yanyan liked him, and were very happy for him to come home occasionally.

"Dad is in the house." Chess said.

Yanyan nodded, "It's in the house."

"I know, you two continue to play, I'll go to find your father."

Yanyan looked up at him, "but I want to eat first." He said, watching. Chess was held in his arms and eaten, with a curious look on his face.

Wei Lan scratched his face and said with a smile, "Little greedy cat." The

three entered the house together . As soon as the inkstone entered the door, he shouted at the house, "Dad, brother is here."

"Which brother of you," Research?" Yan Qingchi was preparing dumpling fillings in the kitchen, and asked casually when he heard his words.

Yan Yan shouted, "No, it's Big Brother."

"It's Big Brother Wei Lan." Qiqi added.

Yan Qingchi was a little surprised now. He put the dumpling stuffing aside, washed his hands and walked out, and saw that Wei Lan had been greeted by the two babies and sat down on the sofa. The bag was placed on the table.

Yanyan stared at him eagerly, and asked, "Can you eat it?"

"Of course." Wei Lan took the box out of the bag, then opened it, and took out the egg tarts, cakes and biscuits contained in it. , Let them choose.

Yan Yan likes cakes with bears, so he reached out and took the cake out. Wei Lan handed the fork over. Yan Yan said happily, "Thank you brother."

Chess also chose the cake, and the two sat beside Wei Lan obediently. While eating, Qiqi asked him, "Isn't your brother eating?"