Part 7

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (6)

However, Little House Sister, Oatmeal Sister, and Chengchi Fan are in the mood to worry about Weibo not breaking down, they have only one idea in their minds , How come there are two children? Going to record the show?

"Isn't it three years to hold two? Qingchi and President Jiang have been married for only one year, so why have two children?"

"Child!!! I am absent from school!!! Which sister gave me information Thank you! "

[Picture]

""The Family" was officially announced today. I really didn't expect that the last family would be President Jiang and Qingchi. Although I knew they both raised children, I never thought of them. Let the baby be on the show!"

"Compared to the show, I am even more surprised that they have two babies!"

"But the two babies are so cute!!! Chess and chess are like a little prince, and inkstone is like a little angel ! " "

Yes, really good read, even if I do not wear cp city of filters, I have to say, two baby really good read, color values of this season's play! " "

Do you not you think Yan The inkstone looks a bit like Qingchi, especially the eyebrows. If I didn't know that President Jiang and Qingchi could not give birth, I would really think that the inkstone was born to Qingchi."

"I also think that the inkstone is like Qingchi. If Qingchi and President Jiang were not married last year, I would doubt if Qingchi and President Jiang had surrogate each other, one had a chess game, and the other gave birth to an inkstone.

" Impossible, let's not talk about the inkstone. Chess and chess are all over eight years old. Eight years ago, President Jiang and Qingchi didn't know each other."

"Hahaha, it may be because the inkstone looks like Qingchi, so I just entered the home of President Jiang and Qingchi. They also depend on their fate."

"That's really fate."

"So we have two little princes, happy!"

"Entertainment circle" The best-

looking family, stamped!" The discussion on the fan group is full of enthusiasm, and the forum is not to be outdone.

"Jiang Mochen and Yan Qingchi both have children!" ! ! ! ! "

Isn't it known that there are children? The Yanqingchi live broadcast was exposed at that time. What is more shocking is that there are two."

"Isn't it that the two of them are more shocked to take their children to "the family"?"

"Hehe, in order to make money, I have only been married for one year and adopted a child. How deep the relationship can be with the child and expose the child to the public's attention. I really don't think about the child at all. Especially The bigger one, the smaller one is okay, but he doesn't know anything. The older one is at a sensible age. Can the child from the orphanage be the same as the child from a normal family? Now put him and other children together. Together, don't you worry that he will lose your balance! Make a show!"

"Are you sick upstairs? Go home to take medicine if you are sick, and the orphanage has eaten your rice. How can the children in the orphanage be the same as the children of normal families? It's different? Why can't we play happily together!"

"Yes, even if the children in the orphanage are more sensitive, maybe Jiang Mochen and Yan Qingchi teach well? Why can't they come out on the show!"

"The third floor is really disgusting. Have you adopted a child yourself? You did not. The two of you adopted it. What qualifications do you have to talk about others and have a child-conscious tone. If you have something to do, you can adopt/bring up your child and give your child a home. Ah, are you hiding in Jiang Mochen and Yanqingchi's house and watching them treat the children badly?"