Part 80

273 Fanwai: Wei Lan (May 3)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (May 3)

"Said something inappropriate."

"What did you say?"

Wei Lan helplessly, "Why do you have to let me say it."

Wei Xun stopped. He looked at Wei Lan with a serious tone, "Wei Lan," he said seriously, "No matter what others say, you must know that what belongs to you will always belong to you, and no one can take it away. , Including me."

Wei Lan froze for a while, and then smiled. He looked at Wei Xun who was talking to him seriously, stretched out his hand and took his arm, and said in a gentle tone: "What are you talking about? He was angry. I was only angry when he talked about my grandfather."

Wei Xun didn't expect this. He thought Wei Lan just heard the things that shouldn't be heard, but didn't expect Wei Ming's reason.

Wei Lan said shallowly: "I don't like people talking about my grandpa. Of course, I don't like people talking about my mother and you. That's why I get angry. I'm a star. I haven't heard any rumors. They still discuss me every day. Saying that I probably saved the company boss, so the company praised me so, I think it's funny. You," Wei Lan patted his arm, "I just think too much."

"Xiao Lan..." Wei Xun looked at him as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he said nothing.

Wei Lan pulled him into the car, "Go, let's go home. I just patronized the game and didn't eat much. I'm still a little hungry now. Go back and fry me a steak. I want a big one. "

Wei Xun listened to his relaxed and indifferent words. He always knew that Wei Lan was very smart and that he lived very well, but now, he feels that Wei Lan is far more clear than he thought. He nodded, "Yeah" and said nothing.

Wei Xun's movements were faster than Wei Ming had imagined. Just when Wei Ming was about to see what Wei Xun would do, Wei Xun had already taken action against the Sun family. The Sun family has gradually declined in recent years. The grandson's father is weak, and Sun Xin is arrogant. It is not easy to defend the previous family property. At this moment, when Wei Xun's strong attack is encountered, the company's projects have repeatedly encountered problems. How to be good.

Wei Xun was young and vigorous and cruel, and he didn't leave any leeway to do things. Wei Yecheng persuaded him that there was no need to do too much and taught the Sun family some lessons. After they suffered a lot, they would naturally not commit any more. Wei Jia is now different from before, and if he acts according to the previous method, then it is not suitable.

Wei Xun thought for a while, and according to Wei Yecheng's words, the Sun family was able to take a breather after closing his hand appropriately, but he was afraid of Wei Xun ever since. With the incident of the Sun family this time, no one else shut their mouths consciously, and stopped talking about Wei Lan. Regardless of whether Wei Xun really cares about Wei Lan or acting in a play, for these theatergoers, this result is enough to explain the problem and make them clear that the current Wei Lan still can't provoke it.

And knowing that Wei Lan can't provoke, besides these people, there are other celebrities who are vainly trying to rub his popularity. At the very beginning, people always saw him at a young age, just entering the circle, and high in popularity, and smiled and wanted to tie him up. Even if he didn't have much contact with him in the crew, he still said that we were good friends and mentioned him openly.

Under normal circumstances, given that everyone says that a circle belongs to the same crew, the celebrities will all smile and bring this topic before. But Wei Lan is such a character, he directly asked, "Who is this? Have you talked to me? Good friends? Can't the good friends in my circle be counted with just one hand? No, there is no place for him, funny." The