Part 54

247 Fanwai: Wei Lan (Twenty-seven)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (Twenty-seven)

"Cheers," Jiang Sheng shouted, raising his wine glass and having a drink with everyone, "Come on, let us celebrate that Wei Xun is finally 18 years old today. , It's a person, hahahaha."

Lin Xize and Li Zixuan were also very happy, and they clinked glasses with him with a smile, and then went to see Wei Xun, and saw that he was still as expressionless as usual, not happy at all. a feeling of.

"Hey, what's your expression? Today is your birthday anyhow, so you are a little happy." Lin Xize said.

Wei Xun looked at him, he could see that Lin Xize was very happy, he looked at Jiang Sheng, Jiang Sheng also had a smile on his face, and Li Zixuan next to him was the same. Wei Xun actually doesn't quite understand, what's the joy of this, is there any difference at 18 years old? Is there any difference between 18 years old and before? Isn't it still the same step by step to live 24 hours a day, repeating similar actions, what's the joy of it?

He had a drink with everyone and drank it. Lin Xize and the others were used to seeing him, but they just sighed and said with emotion, "You are not happy on your birthday. It's really hard to make you happy."

Jiang Sheng had just drunk a glass of wine. Hearing Lin Xize's words, he pointed at him and said, "It's not difficult. When Brother Wei Lan was here, he was not very happy and would still laugh. By the way, why didn't Brother Wei Lan? Come? Or call him over?"

"It's too late, forget it." Wei Xun said.

Jiang Sheng only thought that Wei Xun felt sorry for Wei Lan, and persuaded him, "Your birthday, only once a year, and it's not too late now. Let him come over to play and say a happy birthday in front of you. "

Wei Xun glanced at him, "Drink quietly."

Jiang Sheng felt helpless. He felt that his brother was a bit strong, but Wei Xun was not a persuasive character, so he had to give up.

They were drinking and suddenly heard a noise in front of them.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Sheng was curious.

He stopped a waiter and asked, "What's wrong in front, it sounds messy?"

"There is a kid clamoring to come in," the waiter looked at him and said helplessly, "I'm young and don't have a card. He said he was looking for his brother, but he didn't listen to any persuasion. He was quite fierce. No, he started arguing."

Jiang Sheng was taken aback, then turned to look at Wei Xun, "Will it be Wei Lan's little brother? You and He said you are here?"

Wei Xun's drinking action paused, he sat quietly in his seat for a second, then got up and walked forward. Seeing this, Lin Xize and Jiang Sheng immediately followed. @∞好文,

I saw the child from a distance as far away as Wei Xun. He was about the same age and stature as Wei Lan. It seemed that he had a dispute with the bar security before. He is currently being cut with his hands and is empty. Anger and anger, but can't vent. Wei Xun looked at him with no waves in his heart. He had long guessed that it would not be Wei Lan. Wei Langen didn't know that he was here, and he wouldn't come to him. Then why come here? Wei Xun asked himself, probably because he still had a fluke and imagined that it might be Wei Lan?

Wei Xun rarely took care of his business once more. He looked at the security guard who was subduing the child and whispered, "Let him go."

The security recognized him and immediately let go.

The young man seemed to have never expected that someone would stand up for him. He looked at him in a little surprise and said in a low voice, "Thank you."