Part 21

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (20)

@∞好文, all in

the afternoon, the first recording ended in everyone's dismay, Jiang Mochen, Yan Qingchi returned home with chess and inkstone. It was very late when they got home, and both babies were sleepy. Yan Qingchi gave them a simple rinse and let them go to sleep. His energy has always been very good. Even after a day of tossing, he is still in the mood to clean up and salute, but Jiang Mochen looked at his watch and felt it was too late, so he forced Yan Qingchi into bed.

"Go to bed first, and you will clean up tomorrow."

Yan Qingchi has never argued with him about these trivial matters, so he just looked at the luggage spread out on the ground reluctantly, thinking about packing it up tomorrow.

"Okay." He laughed.

Jiang Mochen went out for so few days, and the next day, he went to Nancheng early to deal with the backlog of affairs during his absence.

Chess also went to school with his schoolbag. He and Bo Yan left for several days. The schoolmates were very curious. One or two of them gathered around their desk and asked them, "Chess, research and research, what are you doing? Why haven't you come to class for several days?"

"Our family went out to play." Chess happily shared with them, "I went to a small village far and far away, and there are fireflies in the village. Small, very beautiful, isn't it, Yanyan?"

Bo Yan nodded.

It is the first time for Bo Yan to go out with his parents. Compared to playing, he cherishes the time spent together with his family of three. "We went together, as well as my parents. After a while, we will go out to play."

Children are always excited when they talk about playing. The surrounding students keep asking questions. Chess and Bo Yan answered their questions seriously. When it comes to funny things, everyone can't help but laugh until they read early. When the bell rang, the other students returned to their seats one after another, picked up the class and started to read early.

Compared with Jiang Mochen, Yan Qingchi is not so busy. He only needs to attend a few activities related to his endorsement. Other times, he is watching dramas at home.

There were actually a lot of dramas handed to Yan Qingchi, but they didn't impress him too much. From his debut to the present, although he has not played many roles, it is rare that each character has a different character. Yan Qingchi wanted to follow this direction and continue to take on roles with different personalities, so invisibly, many dramas were killed. But he is not in a hurry. "Waiting for Spring" has already been set for the summer vacation in July. After the show is broadcast, there should be new types of dramas coming to him.

Because during the recording, the program group confiscated the mobile phone, only after the recording at night, the mobile phone will be returned to the guests, so that they can deal with the urgent matters, but it is already night at that time, and most parents are coaxing their babies. I fell asleep with the baby, so Yan Qingchi has not been on the forum for a long time.

He has experience in recording variety shows. He knows that during the recording, the program team will release some Reuters, which will attract the attention and discussion of netizens. Of course, Yan Qingchi knows the weight of himself and Jiang Mochen in the season of "the family", so he also knows chess. Qi and Yanyan are the two most concerned children this season. He wants to see the current trend of public opinion, although he thinks there shouldn't be any big problems. After all, his fans and Jiang Mochen's fans are so protective.

Yan Qingchi opened the forum, and before he had time to search for keywords, he saw a post floating on the forum homepage.

"Qinqi, calligraphy and calligraphy, pen, ink, paper and inkstone, build a special building for the two little princes, the cubs grow slowly, and the aunt is not in a hurry"