Part 23

2-2 ) Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four ( 2-2 )

@∞好文,All in

Fu Minzhi: ......

@无限好文,All in

Fu Minzhi I think so many years have passed Bo Feng's mind seemed to be turning a bit faster than before.

Bo Feng watched her lower her head unknowingly, and stopped teasing her in a good mood. "Let's go," he said, "Watch the road."

He let go of Fu Minzhi's hand and took the lead. Walking forward, Fu Minzhi raised her head, her face was a little unnatural. Looking at Bo Feng, she was rarely at a loss. She always felt that there seemed to be something wrong with the direction between the two of them, but there seemed to be nothing wrong. Fu Minzhi sighed and walked forward silently.

Bo Yan ran to the chess master before seeing the chess again. He was playing with the inkstone in the yard, and the two of them were laughing happily. Bo Yan walked in. Chess was surprised to see him. He ran over and asked him, "Why did you come here

, Yanyan ?" Bo Yan looked at him, thought about it, and was about to speak, when he saw the inkstone. I ran over, next to Qiqi.

Bo Yan wanted to have a whisper with Chess, so he took the Chess and went out. The inkstone watched them go out, and followed them with his short legs.

Bo Yan walked over, touched Yan Yan's head, gently coax him, "Yan Yan you to stay in the yard, okay? Brother and your brother to say something, and so to speak, come back to stay with you play."

Yan Inkstone said sincerely, "I also want to listen to the inkstone."

"I can't listen to the inkstone." Bo Yan said softly.

"Why?" Yanyan asked him.

Bo Yan watched him grow up since he was a child. Because of chess and chess, he took care of the inkstone as his own younger brother, so he was very patient with him, "Shall we play peekaboo?" he asked.

Yan Yan is young and his attention is easily diverted. He forgot his previous problems when he heard Peekaboo, and nodded happily

, "Okay." Dr. Yan said, "The inkstone, come to my brother and me. , Let's go hide, you count with your eyes closed."

Yanyan immediately covered his eyes, "I closed my eyes."

"Then you can start counting."

Bo Yan said, pulling the chess and walking out. courtyard.

Chess watched his movements and smiled, "What do you want to tell me? Why don't you let the inkstone listen."

Bo Yan was a little embarrassed, and looked down at the ground.

"Say it." Chess whispered.

Bo Yan looked at him and didn't know why, and he was a little nervous, "Chess," he blinked, his hands clenched into fists unconsciously, and whispered, "You are among the kids who are recording programs together. Apart from the inkstone, who do you like the most?"

Chess replied naturally, "You, we are good friends."

" Where are the classmates in that class?" Bo Yan asked.

"It's you too." Qiqi looked at him, "What's wrong?"

"No," Bo Yan quickly shook his head, and couldn't help asking, "So, besides inkstone, do you like me the most? ? "

chess nodded," research study you are my best friend Yeah, we have together in junior high school, high school together, did you forget? " "

no, I just ask you. "Bo Yan, embarrassed .