Part 28

221 Fanwai: Wei Lan (1)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (1)

Wei Lan and Wei Xun, although their names look similar, they are actually not related by blood. This is not a secret. How many names are known in the city of x The family knows it. Because Wei Lan's guard was Wei Xi's guard, and Wei Xun's guard was Wei Yecheng's guard. The two guards represented the two guards at the time and were also the two strongest forces on the road at that time.

Speaking of Wei Lan's story seriously, we must start from a long time ago. At that time, he was not born, his mother Wei Xi was still a bold and beautiful eldest lady, and his grandfather Wei Ming was in the east of the city. Everyone is afraid. At that time, Wei Xun's father, Wei Yecheng, became a rookie on the road and became the overlord of the north of the city.

Wei Ming is a very smart person, so he has always known that he is too greedy to chew, and he also knows that the forces on the surface will not allow him to really become the dominant one. There is always a need to write checks and balances. He simply knows this too well. The rules of the game, even if these checks and balances are of no use, but they should still exist as decorations. Therefore, he firmly controlled his own territory, smiling at the changing situation in the north of the city, and said nothing, just leisurely teasing his dog.

Wei Ming admired Wei Yecheng very much for no other reason, just because Wei Yecheng had enough ambition and the ability to act in line with his ambition. However, he has been in the position for a long time, and even though he admires Wei Yecheng, he doesn't pay attention to Wei Yecheng. And Wei Yecheng was not bold enough to scratch Wei Ming's beard. The two men did not violate the river water, and the road was strictly controlled by the two men. They privately called them "big and small guards."

Wei Xi, as Wei Ming's daughter, has a bold personality, straightforward behavior, beautiful appearance, strong background, many people like her, and many people who try to realize their ambitions through her. It's just that Wei Xi refused mercilessly, because she was not stupid, not only not stupid, but also a face dog. For her, looking good is more important than all other conditions.

So when Wei Xi met Wei Lan's father Chen Mohou, Wei Xi fell in love at first sight, was deeply impressed by his face, and began his own journey of chasing. Chen Mo met a lot of girls who chased him down, but it was the first one like Wei Xi who was as bold and sturdy as Wei Xi, so he fell quickly and became boyfriend and girlfriend with Wei Xi.

The two got along very well, and they were so harmonious that they did what they should and should not do. Wei Xi took Chen Mo home to see his parents. When Chen Mo saw Wei Ming, he was frightened by the momentum on Wei Ming's body. Look straight. Wei Ming didn't like his solemn attitude, but he was unwilling to interfere with someone his own daughter liked, so he went with Wei Xi.

However, Chen Mo began to wonder about Wei Xi's identity. He always thought that Wei Xi was just a girl with a wealthier family, and the environment might be better than his family, but only some. However, after meeting with the parents once, Chen Mo was so slow that he could also see that Wei's family was obviously not that simple. Wei Xi did not hide from him, and briefly introduced his home. Chen Mo was shocked on the spot. After returning, he broke up with Wei Xi.

He felt the pressure. He didn't think he could be with Wei Xi again in such a family environment. Wei Xi's family existed beyond his imagination. This kind of gap, even if he doesn't break up now, he will break up later. of.

Wei Xi detained him several times and persuaded him for a long time, but Chen Mo was determined, and for this reason he even quickly established a relationship with another girl. Seeing this, Wei Xi didn't say much, and agreed to his breakup, and went home to warn Wei Ming that she and Chen Mo are good to get together, and Wei Ming is not allowed to do anything to Chen Mo behind her back.