Part 57

250 Fan Wai: Wei Lan (Thirty)

Fan Wai: Wei Lan (Thirty)

Two people walked silently to Wei Xun's house. Wei Lan was in front of the door, waiting for Wei Xun to open the door. Wei Xun looked up at his study on the second floor. He said to Wei Lan, "Do you know? You can see this place through the study window."

Wei Lan didn't speak, he didn't know.

Wei Xun took out the key and started to open the door. While opening the door, he calmly stated, "I actually saw you upstairs many times. At first, when you first came to my house, when you left, I was in front of the window, watching I got into your mother's car and left with her. These days, when we didn't meet each other, when you passed by my door, I watched you passing by and did not stop."

He opened the door. Turning to look at Wei Lan, "I look at it every day, thinking, will you stop today? Or look up? Or look back? But you didn't, Xiaolan, you are actually more unfeeling than I thought. "

Wei Lan looked up at him. In the dark night, under the bright street lamp, his eyes were very bright, "I'm like this," Wei Lan said hard, "Since you let me leave, it's rare for me to be reluctant. Stop in front of your door, waiting for you to come out and see me? I won't. There are many people who like me. I don't want to make myself unhappy for people who don't like me. Whoever doesn't like me, I will Don't like him. If you don't interfere with each other, you don't know."

Wei Xun looked at the stubbornness in his eyes and didn't say anything. He felt that Wei Lan was right. People like Wei Lan really didn't need to take his own. Energy was wasted on those who did not like him.

He opened the door and whispered, "Come in."

He took Wei Lan through the yard, opened the door of the house, turned on the light in the hallway, and let Wei Lan in. @∞好文, It's all that

Wei Lan is actually a little reluctant to go in. He still remembers what Wei Xun said to him that day. He said, don't come to my house again in the future. Wei Lan remembered this sentence, so he never stopped when passing by Wei Xun's house, so he didn't want to go in. @∞好文,

Wei Xun watched him at the door, but he tarriedly refused to come in. He walked over and hugged him, and hugged him in.

Wei Lan was a little surprised. Wei Xun looked at him and said softly, "Don't think about that. I shouldn't say those things to you. It's my fault. You didn't come to me, and you don't want to come to my house again. I know, yes. I brought you here because I wanted you to come in, so don't think about those, okay?"

Wei Lan was stunned for a moment, and then reacted with hindsight, "You put me down, your hand."

Wei Xun held him with one arm and showed him his left wrist wrapped in gauze, "It's okay, don't worry."

Wei Lan was relieved, but insisted, "You let me down."

Wei Xun was very obedient. He put him down, he watched Wei Lan on the floor, thinking that he just unconsciously worried about him, and felt that he might still be able to reconcile with Wei Lan.

Wei Lan had been avoiding his contact all night, and suddenly being hugged by him, she felt a little uncomfortable, and asked divertly, "What are you going to give me? Give it to me. Give it to me and leave. "

Upstairs, you can go upstairs with me."

Wei Lan doesn't want to go upstairs with him. He wants to leave as soon as possible. He is afraid that he and Wei Xun will stay together for too long and he can't really fight Wei. Hun doesn't care about it.