Part 14

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (13)

Yan Qingchi and Jiang Mochen cooked together, chess and inkstones play with rabbits in the yard obediently , Waiting for a family of four to eat, a few people began to play the game of hopscotch.

Yan Qingchi made it clear about the rules of the game. He took the lead to jump again. Chess was quickly learned. The inkstone was young. Either the small stones thrown out of the grid, or he couldn't jump with one foot. @∞好文, it's all in

Jiang Mochen, seeing that his little son is always making mistakes, with his cheeks puffed up, he picked him up, "Come on, Dad will hold you and jump."

Yan Qingchi reminded him, "You Be careful, don't fall."

" Don't worry, it's okay."

He held the hand of the inkstone, threw the small stone out, and then hugged the inkstone, jumping back and forth easily.

The inkstone was held by him, feeling him jumping, feeling a little funny, giggling, although he couldn't really play the game by himself, he was also very happy.

At the end of the game, Yan Qingchi and Jiang Mochen deliberately lost several times. Chess first jumped all the squares and reached the top of the house.

"I won." Chess said excitedly.

Yan Qingchi praised him without hesitation, "Chess is really good."

Although Yanyan did n't understand what was going on, it didn't prevent him from clapping his hands, learning from Yan Qingchi: "Brother really Great."

Chess was a little embarrassed, lowered his head and smiled softly.

Mo Jiang Chen asked him, "What you want to win chess reward you?"

Chess thought, replied, "I want to go to the zoo."

"Well, and so on back home, pick a time, with your father and I You and Yanyan go to the zoo."

Qiqi smiled happily, "Thank you, father."

Jiang Mochen freed the hand holding the inkstone and touched his head, "You're welcome."

Yanyan also stretched out his hand to touch the head of the chess, but he was caught by the chess. Chess grasped his little hand. Chess squeezed his hand. He felt that his hand was soft and easy to pinch. He couldn't help but squeeze twice.

Seeing that he had not let go of his hand, Yan Yan thought that Chess wanted to hug him, so he stretched out his other hand, "Brother Hug."

Jiang Mochen leaned down slightly and handed the Yan Yan to Chess. In his arms, Qiqi hugged him and asked him, "Are you heavy?"

"Not heavy." Yanyan retorted.

"Well, you are not heavy." Chess was very obedient to him.

Only then did Yan Yan lie in his arms satisfied.

Yan Qingchi was planning to tell them that he would go to the water in the forest to watch fireflies together at night, when the staff of the program team came in and handed him the envelope with the mission card.

Yan Qingchi took apart, and the task card stated that they should cook a dish before dinner, and have dinner together at the yard where they assembled in the morning at 7pm.

They were a bit late for lunch, and after playing for a while, it was almost time for dinner. Yan Qingchi handed the card to Jiang Mochen and looked at it and said, "I'm going to cook and you will play with the children.

Right ." Jiang Mochen nodded, "Okay."

Yan Qingchi went back to the kitchen and looked at his leftover dishes. He planned to make scrambled eggs with tomatoes. It is simple and convenient. Both adults and children like to eat. He just cut the tomatoes and prepared. When I was cooking, I heard footsteps.