Part 66

259 Fanwai: Wei Lan (Thirty Nine)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (Thirty Nine) 

Wei Lan was 17 years old. The summer of the year when the college entrance examination was over, something big happened in her family-Wei Xi was about to get married with Wei Yecheng.

When Wei Xi and Wei Lan talked about it, it was one night when she and Wei Lan were having a meal. She calmly dropped the heavy bomb/bomb while eating shrimp. Wei Lan was stunned when he heard the words. Wei Xi looked at him, unusually nervous, and asked him softly, "Do you agree?" @∞好文, it's all because of Jimmy Da

Wei Lan actually knew Wei Xi and Wei Ye for a long time. Cheng is in contact, and there is no other reason, because Wei Yecheng's affairs are always hidden from Wei Xun, and Wei Xun will not hide it from him. Wei Lan still remembered her surprise when she heard this from Wei Xun's mouth for the first time. He couldn't believe it. He pointed to Wei Xun and said, "Your father, my mother?"

@无限好文, it's all in Jamie Da

Weixun nodded calmly.

Wei Lan looked at him a look of calm, also thought to see the file, just as if that's not the same as his father, question said: "? You do not shock you,"

Wei Xun looked up to see him, "shocked worth it?"

"It It's not worth it yet." Wei Lan felt that he was really too calm, "If my mom and your dad are really together, how many pairs of eyes would you have to stare at!" Wei Lan suddenly thought, "Wait, I If Mom is with your dad, then we two will really be brothers, and we will become a family."

"Is there a difference?" Wei Xun asked him.

"Of course, you are really my brother." Wei Lan emphasized.

Wei Xun shook his head, thinking that he was thinking a little too much, "It's just for dating, not necessarily getting married. How can you give your mother to my dad with confidence? How dare someone like my dad? You really brought your grandpa into my house. The two of them," Wei Xun glanced at Wei Lan, "it may not happen. So you know this situation is good, you don't need to take it seriously."

Wei Lan thinks what Wei Xun said is reasonable, but he thinks that Wei Xi and Wei Yecheng are not young anymore, and the two have been guarding each other. That's it, they can still communicate, maybe they like each other.

Now, Wei Lan is convinced that his mother is about to marry Wei Yecheng, doesn't she like each other!

Wei Lan has no opinion on Wei Xi's decision. He has been a person who can accept new things since he was a child. Wei Xi remarries and finds him a stepdad. This is nothing wrong with him, let alone Wei Xun's. Dad, because of Wei Xun's face, he won't object. Just, "Does my grandfather know?"

@∞好文, all in Jamie da

More free boutique books, please search

+ +

+ +

+ +

+ +

Like friends, please share with your friends! Support is motivation.

Wei Xi looked at him anxiously, "Is there anything your grandpa doesn't know?"

Wei Lan didn't say a word. When he was young, he really thought that Wei Ming didn't know that he and Wei Xun had a relationship. When he grew up, he knew that Wei Ming didn't know, he just opened one eye and closed another. What can someone like his grandfather do not know? The only difference is whether he wants you to know that he knows.

"Then he agrees?"

Wei Xi shook his head, "He and I are acting stupid, waiting for me to find him to confess."

Wei Lan tried to comfort her, "This is a good omen, when I was with my brother, I It's not the same with Grandpa. He pretended that he didn't know anything. In fact, he acquiesced."

Wei Xi felt that his son had grown up for so many years, and he hadn't been long-sighted. "Can it be the same? What's the relationship between you and Wei Xun? What is the relationship between me and him, how old you two are, how old we are," Wei Xi sighed, "The two of us shouldn't get married."

Wei Xi really felt that she and Wei Yecheng should not get married. The two of them, the king did not see the king, Wei Yecheng was afraid of Wei Ming, and Wei Ming was wary of defending Yecheng. The two guarded their own power and did not cross the thunder pond. . What is meant by marriage is the merger of the two externally, but internally, it is easy to cause mutual annexation.

Wei Xi was worried that Wei Yecheng would remember Wei Ming's power, and Wei Yecheng was also worried that Wei Ming would use Wei Xi to carve up his territory, so the two people did not mention marriage in the first few years of their relationship. The exchange between the two of them was an accident. After the exchange, no one thought about further development. Wei Xi thinks that's all right. She can talk about a lifelong relationship, or talk about breaking up with Wei Yecheng when they lose their relationship with Wei Yecheng. She has always been chic and doesn't like trouble. She just thinks this is pretty good.

But Wei Yecheng was reluctant. He was Wei Xun's father, and naturally had similarities with Wei Xun in his personality. When Wei Yecheng first met Wei Xi, she only thought that she was beautiful and very sassy. Because she was Wei Ming's daughter, she looked at her twice more.

When he was young, he was high-spirited with the ambition and greed of young people, and more than once wanted to make Wei Ming's power his own. So he went to get in touch with Wei Xi. He thought that a female stream in Wei Xi would be easier to become an entry point, but Wei Xi was not stupid. He was only hypocritical and polite with him, and occasionally even ridiculed a few words.

Later, the two fell in love unexpectedly. At first, Wei Yecheng had the same thoughts as Wei Xi. After not talking about the future, regardless of the future, one step counts as one step. But the more he left, the more he wanted the future.