Part 11

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (ten)

"Here." Yan Qingchi opened the door and walked in, and there was a tree planted in the wide courtyard. The peach tree full of peaches, the peach tree is very large, and the heavy green-pink peaches hang on it, which looks very coveted. A rooster was pacing in the yard with its head swaggering, and from time to time it made a loud croak, scaring the hen who was eating rice in the yard and looked around. Seeing that there was nothing unusual, he lowered his head and continued to eat rice.

When the inkstone saw the rooster and the hen, his eyes lit up, and the hand that broke away from the chess ran towards them, "Little chicken."

Qiqi hurriedly chased him.

Wow, the hen who was eating rice saw them coming and ran away all at once.

Yan Yan was very aggrieved, and pointed at the running hen and complained to Chess, "The little chicken ran away."

"You interrupted them to eat. You will play with them after they eat." Chess explained to him. .

Yanyan nodded and pulled his hand again.

Jiang Mochen looked at the yard in front of him, "It really feels like returning to the garden."

"It's a pity that we don't farm." Yan Qingchi glanced at him, "Come on, enjoy our rural life."

Jiang Mochen stretched out his hand. Hugging him, "We can try it first. If it's interesting, we can go to that kind of farmhouse in the future."

"We two still bring the baby?"

Jiang Mochen leaned close to his ear, "Of course it is the two of us."

Yan Qingchi pointed out. Pointing at him, "Daddy Jiang, you are easily abandoned by the children like this."

"How come." Jiang Mochen said, beckoning, "Inkstone." @ Infinity

goodwen, I heard Jiang Mochen call him. , Ran over on short legs and looked up at him, "What are you doing?"

Jiang Mochen asked him, "Who does the inkstone like the most?" The

inkstone hugged his leg, "I like Dad the most."

Jiang Mochen looked at Yanqingchi and pointed his finger at the inkstone, "Look."

@∞好文, all in

Yan Qingchi helpless amount of help, "Jiang Yan children, so then you go on, you like fast worthless, you understand me?"

Yan Yan of course do not know, he looked at Yan Qingchi, let go of holding Jiang Mochen's hand hugged Yan Qingchi again, "Inkstone likes Dad the most."

"Heh, you don't like Dad the most, you are the favorite of everyone."

Yanyan nodded, "I like all of them the most."

"You And nodded."

Yan Qingchi looked at him and thought he was a happy fruit. He turned the inkstone and said, "Go, let's go and see our home." The

reason why the mansion is called. It is a luxury house, that is, it has all the equipment and home appliances. Yan Qingchi and Jiang Mochen looked around and were very satisfied.

"Very good, this house is good." Jiang Mochen commented.

Yan Qingchi was a little puzzled, "Are we using the stuff here directly, don't we change our own?"

"I remember it seems that it can be changed or not, it depends on the individual."

"Then let's change the sheets and quilts, the inkstone is picky, this The sheet fabric is a bit thick, I guess he can't get used to sleeping."