Part 10

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (9) The

host took out five cards and showed five different houses. Yan Qingchi bowed his head and asked about chess and inkstone. "Which one do you like?"

Qiqi asked him, "Which does Dad like?"

Yan Qingchi answered him honestly, "Dad likes the third one, the house that looks the best."

"That chess also likes the third one. "

" Yanyan likes the third one too." Yanyan hugged his leg.

Jiang Mochen made a final word, "Okay, then the four of us will work hard to win that mansion."

"Father, come on." Yan Yan gave him a cheering gesture.

Jiang Mochen rubbed his head, "Come on with the inkstone." The

host quickly said the rules of the game: within the specified time, the parents of the five groups will play the game of guessing the idiom you guessed than I guess, according to the guessed idiom. The number, from most to least, is to select the room in which the recording will live.

Several babies took turns to the host to draw lots. The inkstone took the note in his hand and waved at the chess, "2."

Bo Feng was surprised, "Is the inkstone recognizable?"

"I recognized it ." Chess taught him some numbers and simple Chinese characters." Yan Qingchi explained to him.

Bo Feng nodded, "That's pretty awesome. When R&D is so big, I don't know how to do anything."

Hearing this, Bo Yan jumped up and wanted to cover his mouth, "Dad, don't say it."

"You Look, I'm still shy."

Boyan was so angry that he took his hand and stuffed the note in his hand fiercely, "You are 1, you and your mother are the first to play."

"Ah? Why are you so lucky, why did you draw a 1, I..." Bo Feng looked at the 1 on the note, and felt a sense of powerlessness. He and Fu Minzhi played better than I guess? It's the first one, that's the egg, and the last one is scheduled.

He looked at Fu Minzhi, and Fu Minzhi did not expect that after the two people bite the bullet and beat the gongs and drums by the host, they started to feel embarrassed than I guess.

Bo Yan watched the two of them talk with the duck, and guessed no way. He covered his eyes in despair and couldn't bear to look any more.

Yan Qingchi and Jiang Mochen looked at them, but felt that the game was good, not as difficult as they thought.

"The time has come to test us, Mr. Jiang." Yan Qingchi glanced at Jiang Mochen.

Jiang Mochen was very confident, "Don't worry, we must be much better than President Bo."

"Then your request is really not high." Yan Qingchi looked at Fu Minzhi who was constantly gestures on the court and looked confused opposite her. Forced Bo Feng, "miserable."

"Last order."

"Come on, we have to take the first place and choose that mansion." Yan Qingchi reminded him.

Jiang Mochen saluted him, "Yes, ma'am."

Soon, when the time came, Fu Minzhi and Bo Feng went off and Jiang Mochen and Yan Qingchi came on.

"I'm better than you guess." Yan Qingchi looked at Jiang Mochen and said.

"Okay." Jiang Mochen was right across from him.