Part 20

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (19)

"No." Yan Qingchi said, "Go along the river."

Qiqi nodded. Pull the inkstone and continue to move forward.

It didn't take long for the three babies to see row after row of trees, and Yan Qingchi and Jiang Mochen had already caught up with them at this time.

Chess raised his head and asked Yan Qingchi, "Want to go inside?"

"Yes." Yan Qingchi took his hand, "Go, Dad will take you to play."

The woods are quiet at night, only they are still there. The restless little worm chirped, Yan Qingchi and Jiang Mochen flashed flashlights, shining on the road ahead. Chess and chess stepped on the light and shadow of the flashlight, jumping step by step. Yan Qingchi moved the flashlight, and he chased and jumped over. Two people came and went, playing chess and chess very happily, and couldn't help but laugh. .

Yan Qingchi smiled and rubbed his hair, walked along the river, after walking a few steps, suddenly saw a glowing green spot not far away, Yan Qingchi felt excited, and quickly took pictures. Take a picture of Jiang Mochen, "Look."

Jiang Mochen looked at it, and he saw that in the dark night, the dots of green light were like stars-fireflies.

Chess was very excited, "Firefly, Dad, is it a firefly?"

"Yes, let's go over and take a look." Yan Qingchi said softly.

Qiqi nodded quickly, his eyes full of expectation.

Yan Qingchi took him and walked over, Jiang Mochen picked up the inkstone and followed him.

The Doctorate family followed closely behind.

As they moved forward, more and more fireflies appeared beside them, with a little bit of fluorescence, decorating the woods and their mood.

Chess reached out to catch it, but didn't catch it.

He jumped up and kept running and jumping to catch one.

Bo Yan ran up to him and caught fireflies with him. Inkstone saw his two brothers playing on the ground, and they were struggling to go down to play. Jiang Mochen let him go, and inkstone ran away joyously. He asked him, "Brother, what are you playing?"

Chess bent down and spread his hands in front of the inkstone. In his hand, there was a small firefly lying unexpectedly. Chess was very pleasantly surprised. Shouted, "Yanyan, I caught one."

Bo Yan came to look at it. However, as soon as the others came, the firefly flew away from the palm of the chess chess. The chess game quickly reached out to catch it, but did not catch it. He was a little regretful, but he soon joined the chess game and inkstone. Started a new round of catching fireflies.

Yan Qingchi watched the children frolicking, and then looked up at the fireflies in front of him that looked like broken diamonds, just like a fairy tale world.

"Does it look good?" Jiang Mochen asked him in a low voice.

Yan Qingchi nodded, "This is the first time I have seen fireflies. It is really beautiful."

Jiang Mochen is also the first time he has seen fireflies. They are small, dotted, like streamers. He suddenly discovered, unconsciously, that many of his first experiences seemed to be with Yan Qingchi, watching the sunrise and sunset together, watching the stars together, and watching fireflies together. At that moment, Jiang Mochen thought about what song he was going to sing to him.

The stars in the sky are shining, the fireflies in the forest are romantic, and the atmosphere is just right. Yan Qingchi and Jiang Mochen couldn't bear to leave early, so they picked up dead branches and lit the fire, sitting by the fire, watching the children play.