Part 29

222 Fanwai: Wei Lan (2)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (2)

Wei Lan quickly reacted. The aunt in front of me should be the same as my aunt, who helps with cooking and housework, so he is very polite He said, "Hello, Auntie." Then he explained, "I don't have the key to the house and there is no one in the house, so I want to sit in your house for a while, can I?"

Aunt Wang looked at the cute and cute child in front of him. Thinking that there is no one in his house, she did not bring the key, and was waiting outside by herself, but it was very distressing. She wanted to promise Wei Lan, but she was not the owner of this house, so she could only say softly, "I help Go and ask our young master."

Wei Lan nodded, "Thank you Auntie."

Aunt Wang smiled, and when she turned around, she saw Wei Xun not far behind her at some point. Aunt Wang hurriedly walked over and talked to Wei Xun about Wei Lan's situation.

Wei Xun raised his eyes to look at Wei Lan at the door, and saw that Wei Lan suddenly raised his arm and waved at him, beckoning him to pass. Wei Xun was so old, it was the first time he encountered someone doing this action at himself. He didn't like this action, and felt that this action had some commanding nature. So no Wei Xun ignored him and turned around to go upstairs.

Wei Lan was a little puzzled when he saw him ignoring herself, didn't she all see that she beckoned him? Why don't you come? He grew up with Wei Ming since he was a child. Under Wei Ming's words and deeds, his psychological quality is much stronger than that of ordinary children. Therefore, he saw Wei Xun turn around and leave, and was not disappointed. Instead, he asked him directly, "Why can't you come here? Huh?"

Wei Xun didn't expect that he would ask himself, thinking he was quite persistent. He didn't respond, and continued to walk forward, but heard the child's immature voice again behind him, "Come here, come here."

Wei Xun looked back at him.

Wei Lan smiled at him. He was very good-looking, with white skin and white short sleeves. In the sunlight outside the door, such a scene made Wei Xun feel familiar but unfamiliar. He seemed to have seen it somewhere. , But can't remember.

He looked at the smile on Wei Lan's face and felt that the air around him was lightening up. Wei Xun couldn't understand why he suddenly laughed at himself.

Wei Lan was still beckoning at him, "Come here."

Wei Xun walked over. He looked at the child at his door. Before Wei Lan spoke, he said, "Don't do this to me, I I don't like it."

Wei Lan only said "Oh" when he heard the words, indicating that he knew it, and was not scared by him, nor did he feel embarrassed.

He looked at Wei Xun, put his hand in his jeans pocket, and then took out a yo-yo.

"Here you are." Wei Lan reached out and handed the yo-yo out. "This yo-yo is very powerful and can do a lot of moves. I have beaten many classmates in the grade with it. I give you this yo-yo, and you let me Will you go in and sit for a while?"

Wei Xun looked down at the yo-yo in his hand. It was pure black with a white pattern painted on the surface, like wings.

He raised his eyes to look at Wei Lan, who looked at him with a smile.

Wei Xun thought it was funny, "Do you know me, just want to come into my house? Didn't your family teach you not to go with others casually?"

Wei Lan still smiled brightly, and he said, "I know you." Wei Lan already remembered. He had seen Wei Xun's picture before. On the day they moved here, his mother retrieved Wei Xun's picture on her mobile phone and told him, "This is this person, very fierce, you Don't talk to him when you see him."