Part 53

246 Fanwai: Wei Lan (26)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (26)

Wei Lan stayed at Wei Ming's house for a long time, and did not return home until Wei Xi came back. He has been playing well with two black backs these days, and one is especially sticky to him. When Wei Lan was leaving, he talked to Wei Ming and took the dog back to her home. When Wei Xi saw that he brought the dog back, he didn't say anything. Instead, he touched his black head and asked Wei Lan, "Do you want to have a dog? I'll buy you one if I want."

Wei Lan refused, he Not a very patient person. It's okay to play with a dog on a whim. Taking care of a dog for a long time is very problematic. Seeing that he didn't want it, Wei Xi didn't mention it again.

Wei Lan brought the dog back, and the burden of walking the dog was handed over to him. Every afternoon after school and home for dinner, Wei Lan will take the dog out for a walk.

Wei Xun saw Wei Lan again. It was Thursday night. As soon as he got out of the car, he heard a rush of footsteps. When Wei Xun looked up, he saw Wei Lan being dragged by the dog and running towards him.

"Xiao Hei, stop now." Wei Lan shouted. He tried to make himself calm, and then pulled the dog on the leash to stop the big dog who had gone crazy.

Xiao Hei was dragged by him, and finally stayed slowly. He stretched out his tongue and looked at him. Wei Lan patted his head, pretending to be angry, "If you are not obedient, I will not walk you, and tie you. In the yard."

Xiao Hei graciously nudged him, licking his hand with her tongue out, Wei Lan was a little itchy by it, and she laughed unconsciously, touched his head, and said with a smile: "Okay. Okay, I'm not angry with you, so be good and go."

As soon as Wei Lan looked up, she saw Wei Xun who was looking at him. He stayed with Wei Ming for four days, and only four days did not see Wei Xun, but Wei Lan felt that she hadn't seen Wei Xun for a long time.

He looked at Wei Xun, then turned his head away, as if he had never known him calmly.

He looked at the dog next to him, smiled and said, "Let's go."

Xiao Hei followed him obediently, and wanted to rub him from time to time. Wei Lan wanted to tease it, but she ran it by herself, and then when Xiao Hei was going crazy again, she pulled the dog on the leash and shouted at it, "Stop, stop running, Xiao Hei, stop. "

This time Xiao Hei stopped very obediently, wagging his tail and waiting for Wei Lan to praise himself.

Wei Lan touched its head and praised it, "It's so good."

Wei Xun looked at it. He recognized the dog next to Wei Lan. It was Wei Ming's dog. It had bitten people, had raw meat, and opened it. The white teeth with blood on his mouth screamed fiercely, scaring many people unconsciously. But now, he clings to Wei Lan's side obediently, wagging his tail and docilely to please Wei Lan, and his hostility and blood is gone, just like an ordinary house dog.

He is so likable that even dogs like him and want to please him.

He was there, watching Wei Lan go all the way, walking briskly, out of his sight without looking back. Wei Xun turned around and walked to the gate, opened the door and walked in.

Wei Xun went up to the second floor and walked into the study. As soon as he entered the room, he saw the plush teddy bear beside the round table. It was Wei Lan's bear. Wei Lan gave it to him and was placed by the round table. He wanted to throw it away several times, but every time he lifted the bear, he could think of the scene when he opened the doorman Lan and held the bear—he was covered by the bear, but he still wanted to emphasize "I I like this bear very much, so accept it." When Wei Xun thought of this, he couldn't do anything.