Part 34

227 Fanwai: Wei Lan (7)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (7)

Wei Lan said that she could write, so she really wrote it a hundred times steadily. He wrote very seriously, comparing the two words "Wei Xun" that Wei Xun wrote to him, even tore a chapter of the thin rubbing paper that Yuan Xiaopang was practicing, covering it, and carefully wrote it again. Again. Waiting to write it a hundred times, Wei Lan also wrote the word "Weixun" so thoroughly, it even seemed not much worse than what Wei Xun himself wrote. @∞好文,

Wei Xun is a little surprised, but he feels a little bit happy in his heart. He didn't show it, and continued to help Wei Lan copy the articles in the book, asking him to practice calligraphy in his own font.

Because of the last three chapters of the law, Wei Lan and Wei Xun exchanged mobile phone numbers. Wei Lan got Wei Xun's mobile phone number, as if she had found a new toy, and with great enthusiasm, she began to call and text Wei Xun. He really fulfilled the three chapters Wei Xun had set for him. Every day he called Wei Xun in advance to report whether he would pass today. Sometimes he was idle and bored, and he would report several times a day.

Wei Xun didn't answer Wei Lan's phone call several times because of class reasons. After Wei Lan asked him the reason, she began to text him instead. Whether it was during class or after class breaks, Wei Xun could hear the vibration of his mobile phone. Sound, opened it, and it was all text messages from Wei Lan. Either report to him on the progress of his calligraphy practice, or ask him what he eats for lunch? So I can refer to it for myself.

Sometimes Wei Xun will reply to him, sometimes not. Wei Lan does not force it. If he does, he will continue to send text messages with him. If he does not reply, Wei Lan will not send any more.

Lin Xize looked at Wei Xun lowered his head while holding the phone while pressing the keyboard, wondering, "What are you doing? Will you come out to play in a few days?"

"No." Wei Xun said concisely.

"You really have become more and less eager in the past two months

.

Basically, you don't go what we are doing." "Yeah." "What are you doing !!" Lin Xize felt that he simply didn't want to repent, "You have nothing to do at home. Come out and play with everyone."

Wei Xun replied to Wei Lan's message, looked up at him, and asked, "Do I have to go?"

"It's not necessary," Lin Xize said. Although Wei Xun is the core of their group, he speaks few words and is not close to anyone, so everyone is accustomed to his solitary character, and never force him on things like parties.

When Wei Xun heard Lin Xize say no, just as the SMS bell rang, he lowered his head again and continued to reply to Wei Lan.

Lin Xize looked at him and wanted to see his cell phone very much. He wondered who the other person was. I don't know if Wei Xun doesn't like to send text messages. He kept sending messages, and couldn't talk about things on the phone. However, Lin Xize looked at Wei Xun who bowed his head and responded to the text message. Why is Wei Xun so good-tempered today? I've returned three or five items, but can you still be patient to go back? If you want to leave it alone, shouldn't he put away the phone too soon?

Lin Xize felt strange, but before he had time to ask more, the class bell rang, and Lin Xize had to return to his seat and prepare for class.

A week after Wei Lan entered Wei Xun's study, he gave him a big bear. The bear is very big, bigger than Wei Lan himself. He is holding the bear, and the whole person is blocked by the bear. Only a smiling voice comes from behind the bear, "This is for you, it's his turn today. "