Part 43

236 Fanwai: Wei Lan (16)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (16)

Wei Lan still feels aggrieved. He looked at the turntable and whispered, "You turn the turntable once, you are not allowed to pass."

Wei Xun did not understand him Why did you suddenly make this request? I looked down at the turntable, and suddenly the sentence Wei Lan said just now sounded in my mind, "I thought I kissed you, even if you didn't kiss me, you should be happy."

He felt he understood.

Wei Xun looked at Wei Lan with his head down and did not speak. He only felt that he was childish at this time. He reached out and turned the dial to let the pointer fall on the square where he kissed, then lowered his head and kissed gently. Look at Wei Lan's profile.

Wei Lan turned to look at him, and Wei Xun asked him, "Is it all right?"

Wei Lan looked at the gentleness in his eyes, and the grievance that was just ununderstood was fermented, "Don't always think that I am too young," he said. Seriously, "I'm smart and understand many things. Therefore, I don't do things casually. I have the ability to distinguish right from wrong. I know what can be played, what cannot be played, what can be played at what time and what People play, you have to believe me."

"Okay." Wei Xun said.

Wei Lan took a step closer to him, stretched out her hand to hug him, rubbed his shoulder, and then left, looking at him with a smile, "Then I promise you now, when you are away, I will not change this position, even if Playing with Lingling Xiaopang and the others, I don't change this position."

"

What else?"

"What else ?" Wei Lan was surprised, "What else?" "If someone else switched over, why would you want to kiss you? Do?"

Wei Lan thought what it was, and laughed at this moment, "Don't worry, he wants to kiss me, he has to be able to kiss me, I won't let people I don't like kiss him? "

You can't do what you like."

"Huh?"

Wei Xun said sternly, "You like your friends like Lingling Chubby, you like them, you can't."

"They won't kiss me either." Wei Lan said.

"No one except your family."

"But brother, you are not my family." Wei Lan whispered.

"I am not the same."

"Why?"

"Because this rule is set by me. I am the one who makes the rule. I have privileges." Wei Xun smiled slightly.

Wei Lan didn't expect to be able to do this, she was taken aback, and said confidently, "Then you are the same, you are not allowed to switch this position when I am away, and you are not allowed to kiss you, except your family and me."

Wei Xun nodded. "It

's okay ." Seeing that he promised so easily, Wei Lan thought about it carefully before realizing, "This doesn't seem to have any binding force on you. When you come, just transfer pass, and other people don't seem to dare to kiss you."

Wei Xun didn't speak, but smiled.

Wei Lan felt that she was at a loss, "This can't work, so I am at a loss."

"I have agreed to your request just now. I want to regret it now. It's too late."

Wei Lan looked at him angrily, "treatous." "