Part 8

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (7)

Chess shook the inkstone that was still sleeping, poked him in the face, and said softly, "Inkstone, It's time to get up." @ Infinity Haowen,

Yan Yan waved his little hand, unmoved.

Chess shook his shoulder again, the inkstone hummed twice, turned over, and went to sleep.

Chess was amused by the way he was lying on the bed, and he leaned over his head while shaking his shoulders while calling him, "Brother, it's time to get up, I can't sleep in."

Yanyan was finally too shaken by him. , Rubbing his eyes with a grievance.

Chess picked him up and let him sit on the bed. Inkstone opened his eyes in a daze, pouting and frowning his little brow. Chess poked him in the face and said, "Laugh."

Inkstone said angrily, "It's not worth it, don't laugh!"

Chess felt that his pissed look was also very cute, and couldn't help but laugh, kiss. Slapped his face, he stepped over the legs of the inkstone, got out of the bed, and opened his hands to the inkstone on the edge of the bed, "Come on, come here, brother take you and wash your face with a toothbrush." ​​@无限好文,尽The

inkstone looked at him aggrievedly, patted the bed, "sleep."

"You can't sleep, otherwise you won't be able to go out to play with your brother and father." Chess coaxed him, "Let's go first. Brush your teeth and wash your face, in the car for a while, will you sleep again?"

He clapped his hands at the inkstone, then opened his hands, "come here." The

inkstone reluctantly turned over and climbed to the bed. He stretched out his hand and hugged the chess. Chess took him off the bed and put him on his shoes. The inkstone stretched out his hands and shouted, "Brother, hug."

Chess picked him up again. He was still a kid himself. He could not hold the inkstone as easily as an adult. The inkstone was held by him, not like being held by Yan Qingchi or Jiang Mochen. So comfortable. But I can't stand the inkstone when I don't have enough sleep. I don't want to walk on my own when I don't wake up, so I would rather be held uncomfortably by chess than to go out on my own.

The two of them now sleep in the chess room, the inkstone body has its own room, and the decoration is very fairy tale, but the little guy doesn't like to sleep alone. After learning to walk, he always runs to the chess room. Over time, the chess room became a room shared by the two brothers.

It's just that this room doesn't have an attached bathroom, so the two babies need to go out of the room to wash in the bathroom, but fortunately, the bathroom is not far away. Chess arrived just a few steps after holding the inkstone.

He placed the inkstone in front of the sink on the left. The inkstone looked around and pointed to his small stool, "Stool."

He was too low to reach the sink, so Yan Qing Chi gave him a special stool so that he could step on his face and wash his hands.

Chess moved him over, put him in front of the sink, and carried him up.

The inkstone said softly, "Thank you, brother."

"You're welcome."

Yanyan turned to look at him, "Brother brush my teeth."

This chess game was a bit worried, he scratched his head, "But, I won't give Brush your teeth."

"Neither can the inkstone."

"Then hello, don't move, I'll go to find dad."

Yanyan nodded, "Yes."