~All of the bruises I caused and the tears~

~Ok guys that last chapter so emotional and such a cliffhanger I had to continue it. Hope you enjoy :D. Also, I HAVE 1.6K READS GUYS TYSM GUYS!!

                       @TheBriEspinosa_~
~Previous Chapter Jack Johnson's Pov~
Every ding I hear another name and more tears run down my cheeks. I feel so worthless right now. There right. All of them. All of the names, everything. I look at a specific tweet.

@_Makeupaname - KYS! (If u don't know what that means it means kill your self :'(..

I think about it. Would they miss me? Would the fandom? My family? My friends? Gilinksy? All my answers come back to no. I sit on the floor staring at the blade across the bathroom. I feel a huge emptiness and sadness come over me. I look down to my phone that's blowing up with the hate. I smile slightly looking at the door where Gilinsky id cluelessly sleeping. I reply to the tweet.

@_Makeupaname- OK I will...............

New Chapter~ Jack Johnson's POV~

I finally am going to make the fans happy. I smile. They will be happy for once. Gilinsky, and the whole MagCon group will be too. I was the dead weight who just dragged the group down. My phone starts going off like crazy and I smile.

Ding- worthless

Ding- idiot

Ding- Kys

Ding- leave

Ding- scrawny

I smile as I look at the razor on the counter. They'll be happy. With that I get up and walk to the counter and grab the razor. I put it over my skin. never cut before and suddenly I get scared and all these thoughts race through my head. 'WHAT ABOUT GILINSKY!' 'THE GROUP CARES!' 'DON'T LEAVE JACK' 'PUT IT DOWN' 'TALK TO SOMEONE' 'GET HELP NOW' 'STAY......', My phone interrupts my thoughts. It isn't a notification, someone's calling me. I look at the caller id and feel a pain run through me. Brianna's calling. The caller id picture is one that Nash, Victoria, Jack, me, Brianna, and Matt took together. My hand shakes as I reach for the phone. 'Should I answer?', I keep asking myself. 'Answer Johnson!', my mind yells at me and I answer.

"JACK PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF PLEASE PLEASE!", She yells. Suddenly I hear her crying on the other side of the line. I did this. What am I doing. I quickly look down to the blade that's only an inch away from my wrist. I gasp and throw it across the room. I was about to kill myself. I'm a monster.

"JACK PLEASE ANSWER US!", I hear a guy yell. It's Matt.

"G-guys", I whisper into the phone.

"JACK OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK!", They both yell.

"N-no. I-I need h-help guys. M-mentally", I say looking in the mirror. I don't know what to think anymore. I'm a monster.

"Jack where's Gilinsky?", Matt asks.

"Sleeping in the other room", I say.

"Go get him Jack he's your best friend he needs know, he'll help", Brianna says sniffling.

"OK", I whisper and hang up. I slid down the door onto the floor. What do I do? Jack's going to be mad I didn't tell him. No he's going to think I'm a freak. He's going to stop hanging out with me. Make fun of me. I shake my head furiously and bury it in my arms. Why do I think like this. I look at my Twitter again and see the thing I least expected. 

@AaronCarenter- #SaveJohnson we love u bro don't leave.

@CameronDallas- Johnson please stay #SaveJohnson.