~Don't get to close it's dark inside~ (Pt.2)

~Previous Chapter~
"NO TAYLOR IT'S NOT, SHE'S THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED LIKE THIS. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LET GO TAYLOR. I TELL MYSELF IT'S EASY TO DO, BUT IT'S NOT OK! GOD I CAN'T DO THIS, I CAN'T, I LOVE TO SEE HER HAPPY BUT I WANT TO SEE HER HAPPY WITH ME NOT HIM! THAT KILLS ME SEEING THEM ALL CUDDLED UP TOGETHER KNOWING MATT GOT HER. SHE LOVES MATT AND ONLY MATT. THAT I HAVE NO F****** CHANCE. I NEVER DO. I ALWAYS MESS UP. ALWAYS ME DAMMIT!",Jack yells with tears running down his cheeks. I quickly hug him. Jack said both our feeling in one statement. I feel exactly the same. At least I'm not alone though. We pull away and he whispers,

"It hurts, it just f****** hurts so much Taylor", I look at him with matching tears in my eyes and say,

"I know it does Jack. I feel the same exact way"

~New Chapter~
~Jack J's POV~
I can't believe that I told Taylor that. Yes ALL of that is true. I really love Brianna so much that it hurts me inside, I do feel like I'm not good enough for her, and Matt is better for her than me. I feel so sad right now. I hear two gasps behind me. No. I know that voice. She didn't hear ever thing. Did she? I look at Taylor who's looking up wide eyed. I slowly turn around and see them. Brianna and Victoria standing with tears running down their cheeks.
"Taylor?", Victoria says looking at him unbelieved.
"J-Jack", Brianna says and I dread doing this but I look into her eyes. I just screwed up badly and I know that she probably thinks I'm a freak.
"Brianna", I say back. I have no clue what to do. If I hug her she might push me away or I-I don't know. Brianna suddenly walks up to me and hugs me and Victoria hugs Taylor. I instantly hug her back.
"Jack I'm so sorry", she whispers. I knew it she doesn't love me.
"Jack no please don't think that way", she says hugging me tighter. Did I think that out loud?
"Yeah you did, but Jack I do love you, just I love Matt like a boyfriend and you as a best friend, I'm sorry Jack", she says. I know I have to let her go but I don't think I can. If I let her go, she's gone for good. I have to let her be happy. I start to cry. Yeah so what I cried. You would to if you were about to loose the only girl you loved. I have to stop this. I have to let go.
~Brianna's POV~
I can't believe Jack felt that way about me. He told me and Matt he had no feelings for me and now he's in the hospital hallway saying Matt is better than him, he loves me so much it hurts him, and that he has no chance with me. I do love Jack, but not the same way I love Matt. Matt, I was there since the beginning, he changed my life, he caught me when I fell. No one understood how much it hurt that Matt didn't love me back. OH MY GOD! I know how Jack feels now. He feels like I did when Matt didn't know I existed, when I thought I wasn't good enough for him, when I felt like I had no chance to meet him. I feel terrible now. I feel Jack tense up a little. I gently pull away a little and look at him. My heart just shattered into a million pieces. He's crying because of me.
"Jack please don't do this", I whisper tears starting to run down my cheeks.
"Brianna you have no clue how much I love you and it hurts you don't love me like you love Matt", he whispers.
"Yes I do Jack, I remember when Matt didn't know I existed, when he caught me when I fell but had no clue who I was, and when I was ready to give up on meeting him. It hurt Jack, trust me I know what you're feeling and I feel so guilty I don't feel the same", I whisper. Jack slowly starts to pull away.
~Jack J's POV~
I start to pull away. I feel like part of me is pulling away at the same time. I take a step back and now she's gone.
"Jack I'm sorry, I do love you, but as a best friend, or brother", she says and then kisses my cheek. What she doesn't know is I felt sparks, but she didn't.
"I'm gonna go check on Matt, wanna come?", she asks.
"Uhh n-....", before I finish she says,
"Please?", and I agree. I look to Taylor and Victoria asks him the same things. We all walk to the room and walk in. Jack G. is talking to Nash and Matt.
"Hey guys", they say.
"Hey", we all reply.
"Briiiiiii", Matt says.
"Mattttt", Brianna says back.
"Wanna go get a bagel?", Matt says with a crooked smile.
"Yass", Brianna says and Matt walks over to Brianna. She quickly pulls me aside.
"I'm really sorry Jack", she says with a frown.
"Hey you're happy so I'm happy", I reply and she smiles. Matt and Brianna walk out.
"Dude", Nash says.
"What?", I ask.
"You still like Brianna!", Victoria says.
"I know but she's happy, I'm not going to mess that up for her", they all give me a sympathetic look and Jack puts his arms around my shoulders. I look at Taylor and he seems sad too. Victoria told him she really loves Nash like Brianna told me she loves Matt.
~Matt's POV~
I heard everything. Everything Jack J. said about loving Bri and it freaked me out. What if she loves him too. I can't loose her. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. She's the only one who can make me laugh for no reason, or feel sparks by looking into their eyes.
"Bri?", I whisper as we walk to the hospital cafeteria.
"Yeah", she whispers back.
"Do you love him too?", I ask. If she says yes I think I'll die. I can't loose her, I love her so much.
"You heard him didn't you?", she asks and nod.
"Matt I love Jack J. like I love my brother", she replies and I smile. Suddenly I push her up to the wall and look her dead in the eyes.
"Good because you're mine Bri and I'm not letting you go because I love you so much", I tell her and she smiles at me.
"I love you too Matt and trust me I would never dream of leaving you", I smile in relief and kiss her.
"I love you so much I love how I only call you Bri, how me and you have the same laugh, how we have the same eye and hair color, how you like vans and beanies, how you don't care about makeup, how you're so brave, how much you care, how you're always honest with me, and that you love me for me, not the fame or publicity, you don't use me like my ex did, I love you so much Bri", I say and she smiles so wide.
"I love you so much too Matt, your laugh, your smile, your personality, your looks haha, words can't even describe it Matt, but basically you caught me when I fell and I love you so much", she whispers and I hug her really tight. She really does love me. I never have felt this way with anyone and now Bri came into my life and flipped my world upside down. I hug her and rest my head on top of hers.
"What you don't know Bri, is you caught me when I fell too", I whisper as I hold her hugging her.
~(A/N- awww that was like bfbdefubuief I wrote that and got so happy :D. Hope you all enjoyed my young buck's. Poor Jack J. and Taylor uhhh always a catch. , Also Nash posted and update video on his YouTube, all you who are curious of the world tour should watch because he does mention it. His YouTube is NashGrier)~