Merry Christmas/you're not who I thought

Brianna's Pov

I wake up to soft snores and arms wrapped around my torso. I look up at Jack who has his eyes closed and mouth parted. Once again my stomach does a backflip as I stare at him, and my inner voice starts talking.

'Look at him. He's perfect'

And for once, I don't fight it...

'He's nice too. And handsome. And caring. And talented. And better than Matt ever was to you'

I sigh at the thought of Matt. We've been broken up for about 3 days. All of this drama happened over a few months. The fans probably don't even know about the breakup. Or maybe Matt was mad and told everyone and now I'm getting a ton of hate. Either way I don't care. Because I have all I need right under me. Jack.

I shift in his arms so I'm on my elbows staring at him. I can't help but notice the small things on him that I never noticed. Like how he has a birthmark or a freckle under one eye, or how his eyelashes are a dirtyblonde like his hair.

I also can't help but notice he's shirtless and has a sixpack......

"Take a picture it lasts longer", he says smirking breaking me from my trance. I lean over Jack and grab my phone from the nightstand causing Jack to give me a confused look as I unlock it and go to my camera pointing it at him. He gets the idea and starts laughing at my childishness. I take a video because his laugh is cute, then I take a picture so I don't look like I was recording the whole time.

"You're such a child, now come on lets go see what Santa got us", he yells. I roll my eyes and mumble 'oh I'm the child' which causes him to playfully glare at me.

We both get up and walk down stairs to see we're the only ones up.

"Can we get our bags so I can change?", I whisper as we reach the living room. He nods and grabs my hand pulling me towards the front door. My heart beats faster as he grips my hand.

As soon as he opens the door I regret asking to get our bags because it's freezing and snowing.

I run to the car and Jack laughs at me.

Jack Johnson's POV

I start laughing at Brianna as she literally sprints to the car.

"It's not f-funny I'm only wearing a tee-shirt and sweats I'm freezing!", she stutters opening the trunk to grab her possessions. I walk up next to her and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her cold body into me. I'm used to the Omaha weather so being shirtless right now really doesn't bother me.

"W-what are you doing", she asks, her hands resting on my arms. Her hands feel like ice on my skin.

"Babe you're freezing I'm just trying to warm you up a bit. Here I'll take your bag and you can go on my back"

"You sure?", she asks. I nod and turn around so she can hop on me. She rest her hands on my shoulders and hops up, wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I grab her bag, yes one because Brianna's not like those girls who bring their closet with them. I also grab my bag and Brianna leans forward on me shutting the trunk.

I walk to the door and Brianna does the same thing leaning forward to open it since my hands are full.
Once we're inside I walk up stairs my feet thudding with every step.
When we're in my room again she hops off me and I put our bags down.

She walks over to her bag and pull out a tee-shirt and some jeans and my jacket? Memories of when we went to Malibu come back to me. She was cold so I gave her my favorite jacket. I smile at her. She looks up at me confused.

"What?", she asks cocking her head to the side.

"Nothing I'm just happy", I shrug grabbing one of my longsleeves and jeans. She nods and smiles walking to my bathroom.

Victoria's Pov.

I HATE NASH. I HATE MY PARENTS. I HATE MY LIFE! Every time I find happiness it's shattered! I came home for Christmas and my parents told me I couldn't do MagCon anymore.

Then Nash pocket dialled me in the middle of talking to the b*tch elliot. They fucked... I thought he was better than that. I thought he loved me..

Then I tried calling Bri and she hasn't answered in four days. I called Matt to ask were she was and apparently they broke up and she's in Omaha with Johnson. I asked Matt why they broke up and apparently Bri cheated, which makes absolutely no sense.

Carter backed it though and I felt disgusted. I mean I know Brianna's always sorta liked Johnson but never would I expect her to cheat on Matt. I guess I didn't know her as well as I thought.......

I sit on my bed emotionless. I don't feel happiness, I don't feel pain. I feel numb..... None existent.... I stare at my ceiling blankly. I don't know anymore. I don't know what to do.

My phone rings and it's Nash again, but I don't answer. Instead I just stare blankly at the contact until it stops ringing. I can't talk to Nash now. It's a little to much.

My phone rings again and I swear I'm about to go insane. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. All I can hear is ringing. I cover my ears and look at the screen agitated, but that disappears when Shawn's name illuminates my screen.

I decide I have to talk to someone so I answer this call.

"Hello?", my voice comes out monotone to match my mood.

"VICTORIA OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!", Shawn literally yells and I have to pull the phone away from my ear.

"I'm fine I guess. I should've known everything was to good to be true" I laugh. Yeah laugh, I'm basically going insane.....

"No don't say that Vic", Shawn says. His voice is laced with worry and it sounds like he's pacing.

"You don't get it Shawn. You don't understand. It's not just Nash. It's now my fans backing Nash and hating on me. It's my parents, crushing my dreams. It's my apparent best friend who did exactly what Nash did. It's me believing everything would be okay!", I yell frustrated. I'm not frustrated at Shawn, I'm frustrated at me.

"I'm sorry Vic. I don't know if it'll be okay, I'm not gonna lie to you and promise it will. But even though from what it sounds like everyone is against you, including yourself, I want you to know that I'm here for you. And I care about you no matter what", Shawn assures. I swear my heart rate quickens. I don't know what to say. Never has someone been this kind to me. I smile slightly and look at my ceiling. Not everyone hates me...