~Nash what?!~

~Victoria's POV~
I wake up really warm. I rub my eyes and get up. Well try too at least. As soon as I sit up I'm pulled down again which confuses me.
"Morning", I here a sleepy voice whisper sending a chill down my spine. I know that voice. That's Nash. 'But how did Nash get in MY bed?', my mind keeps repeating.
"Nash as much as I love your here why are you here", I ask.
"Couldn't sleep", he whispers. I look at Nash who has a smile. 'God he's adorable'
"Aww you are too", Nash says smiling. 'Did I say that out loud?'
"Yeah haha", Nash replies smirking.
"Shut up haha", I say smacking him playfully.
"To early for this zayum!", we hear as Cam walks in the room with Starbucks.
"The door is right there Cam", Nash says. Cam puts the Starbucks down, puts his hand over his heart and gasps.
"Well I see where I'm not wanted, let's go Vic", Cam says pulling me out of the bed dragging me away.
"Hell naw find your own girl like zayum she's mine boy!, Nash yells grabbing me.
"You always have all the girls come onnnnnnnn", Cam says kidding around. Although when he said that I was reminded of my 16 year old sister Natalie. ~(A/N- Victoria make sure she reads this chapter)~ She has had a crush on Cam forever. I remember when I told her I was going on MagCon tour she was really jealous that I was meeting Cam.
"Wait I have an idea", I say pulling out my phone.
"What?", Cam asks confused.
"My sister Natalie loves you so much, if you wanna girl then you got one like zayum", I say.
"If we both married them we'd be brother in-laws Cam", Nash says smirking.
"Ohhhhhh call her!", Cam yells.
"Alright alright jeez sassy", I say smiling while I dial Natalies number. I hand the phone to Cam and he puts it on speaker. After 2 rings she answered.
"Hey Victoria", she says sounding tired.
"Hey Natalie", Cameron says.
"Waaiittttt, w-what C-Cameron D-D-Dallas?!", she screams and Cam smiles.
"Zayum how did you know?", he asks.
"Your Cammerrrrooonnnnn Dalllllaaaasssssss oohhh mmyyy goodddd is this a dream?", she whispers sounding like she's more talking to herself.
"Yass batch!", Cam yells and Natalie does the same. He walks off with the phone.
"So I guess me and Cam are gonna be related?", Nash asks laughing.
~Nash's POV~
"So I guess me and Cam are gonna be related?",I ask her laughing. I have no clue why but I have a sudden flashback.
~FLASHBACK TO WHEN NASH IS 12~
I wake up really early because it's Christmas! I walk down stairs to hear my mom and dad whispering. Of course I listen because what kid wouldn't?
Dad- We have to tell him
Mom- No it'll break his heart
Dad- yeah but it'll make him hate us more if we wait longer.
Mom- how are we gonna say 'oh by the way you have a sister named Brianna'?
Dad- I don't know but we need to someday.
I hear a small shuffle behind me.
"Nash? What are you doing?", I hear 9 year old Hayes say.
"Shhh. Nothing lets go back to bed OK?", I ask and he nods at me. 'Sister?'
~END OF FLASHBACK~
I gasp.
"You OK Nash?", Victoria asks.
"I have a sister", I then realize how stupid that sounded she's going to think of Skylynn.
"Nash duuhhhh", she says smiling.
"No I mean a different one, I-I u-uhh Brianna is m-my sister", I say stuttering.
"What do you mean?!", she asks so confused.
"I mean I remember my mom telling my dad about Brianna and I over heard. They said she was my sister.", I say shocked.
"OH MY GOD YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT MY BEST FRIEND SINCE SEVENTH GRADE IS RELATED TO YOU!!!!!", she yells looking at me wide eyed. I look down still shocked and answer her.
"Yes"
~(Alright my young bucks it was short but a good cliffhanger haha I'm posing a whole chapter on an author note for my update hope you enjoyed this guys