~What about angels~

~Brianna's POV~

I wake up in a lot of pain. I'm about to open my eyes when I hear a voice. I instantly recognize it. Matt. But this isn't his normal fun, laughing, goofy voice, Matt's crying. I listen to what he says.

"Bri p-please, y-you have to l-live, I- I've l-l-l-loved you since I tweeted you a year ago", I take in what he says. He loves me! I feel a drop fall on my hand. 'Is he crying?' I'm about to open my eyes when suddenly I feel a soft pressure on my lips. Matt's kissing me. I can't breathe. I'm too shocked to kiss back at first but I eventually do. He pulls away and I open my eyes to see his shining hazel ones above me.

"Matt", I whisper reaching for his hand which he laces with his own.

"Bri your a-alive", he whispers staring into my eyes. 'Was I dead?' I suddenly remember what Matt told me yesterday. 

“Remember you told me to stay with you the whole time. I don’t break promises”, I say feeling really weak suddenly. 

“Bri I love you”, Matt says resting one of his hands on my check and the other by the side of my head, while looking directly into my eyes. 

“I love you too Matt”, I whisper. Those are the three words I’ve always wished Matt would say to me. Matt leans down and kisses me again. I feel something ignite inside of me this time, almost like a wildfire, it keeps spreading and spreading only getting stronger by the second. Nothing can put it out. When we pull away I smile as big as I can.

So I’m guessing I’m your girlfriend now?” I ask and Matt smirks. 

“You tell me”, he whispers and kisses me again. That wildfire grows and grows. He pulls away gently holding me up in his arms. He suddenly looks at me amazed. I look at him confused and he shakes his head smiling. 

“How is it with all the hate you get and all these broken bones you have, are you so happy?” he asks. 

“Because my idol since seventh grade kissed me and said he loved me”, I whisper back smiling and he gives me a bone crushing hug. I start crying into Matt’s chest. ‘What if I died? Would Matt really be that sad over me, a girl he met two days ago?’ he kisses the top of my head and I smile.

 ~Victoria’s POV~

I look at Matt and how close he’s holding Brianna. I watched how he was when she died for those few seconds. It broke my heart when I saw him pushing Jack J., Shawn, Cam, and especially Nash off him. Matt screamed at the top of his lungs to get Nash off and I saw how hurt Nash looked right as he let Matt go. Nash is now by my side hugging me. If Brianna did die I’d leave MagCon. I could never live our dream by myself. I remember going over to Brianna’s house when we were thirteen and we would talk about what it would be like to be a part of MagCon. I feel Nash shift and hear a sniff. Nash is crying. 

“Nash it’s OK she’s alive”, I say to make him feel better. 

“I know but I’m thinking about how devastated you would be if Brianna was gone. I see you and Brianna like I see me and Hayes, brothers for life. I see you and Brianna as sisters for life. If Hayes was gone I’d feel like I have no purpose to live. I’d probably leave MagCon and shut the world out. Thinking about Brianna gone, I see how much you two care. I mean over a tiny fight you two were crying all night, if she were dead?” Nash says as a tear rolls down his cheek. 

“Nash this is why I love you”, I whisper and he goes wide eyed. 

“Y-you l-love me?” he whispers. 

“I- I uuh um….” I’m not allowed to finish because Nash cuts me off by kissing me. 

“I love you too”, he says smiling and I mirror it back. Nash Grier loves me. Matt loves Brianna. Our idols since we were thirteen love us both. Nothing could be better.