Never going home

//-previous-//
"I hate you sometimes.", I smile a little.

Lies you love him.

"Love you to babe.", he chuckles opening my car door for me.

I just roll my eyes at his chilishness, and hide the blush that threatens to show on my cheeks.
//-New-//
As I get in the car, I thank him. He just flashes me a smile and shuts the door for me and jogs over to his side of the car. Once he gets in he starts the car and pulls away from the beach.

We both sit in a comfortable silence, the only sound in our presence is the light rumble of the car engine. I decide to check my twitter with my new phone. That J bought you.

Please don't start this again...

Your own boyfriend didn't replace the phone HE broke. Jack did. Can't you see he cares more about you then Matt does?

Uhh just stop!

I ignore my thoughts and decide to post the picture me and Johnson took on the beach today on Instagram and Twitter.

The picture is of me and Jack smiling like idiots. Jack took it on my phone when I wasn't looking. It was when the sun first started setting. That's what I love about it. It's a genuine smile, something I don't do to often. I post it with the Caption 'Malibu and that purple haze go buy Calibraska on iTunes if you haven't:)' (This is how we livin' Calibraska represent) and tag Jack.

"Whatchu doing?", Jack asks in a little kid voice.

"Posting a picture from today", I reply looking out the window at all the Malibu lights.

"Did you have fun?", he asks lightly tapping his free hand on the console in the middle of us. I smile thinking about today. I had so much fun and laughed so much my stomach ached. Jack's really fun to hang out with.

"Yeah I had an amazing time, thanks J",

He turns the radio on and we sit for a couple of minutes with the sound of the radio and the engine filling our ears.

"Here's a new song 'California' by the young duo Jack and Jack from there new EP Calibraska", I smile and turn the radio up.

'Never going home, n-n-never going come no way no way never going home n-n-never going home no way'

I look at Jack and he's already looking at me with a cheeky grin. We both start rapping his lyrics.

'I can't stop. Never let a hater kill your dreams, 19 I got paper. Katniss Everdeen odds always in my favor. I pull up on the scene black tee and a blazer.....' we both rap the lyrics together as we cruz down the highway together.

When Gilinsky's part comes on me and Jack do a horrible rendition of it. Sorry G.

"WWWWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHO'S GOIN' TELL ME I CANT DOOOOOOOOO! ANYTHING I PUT MY MIND TOOOOOOOO! NOW I AINT TRYNA HEAR IT! B**** GET UP OFF MY EAR! IM JUST A MIDWEST KID DREAMIN' CALIFORNIA! ONE WAY TICKET CAUSE I HAD TO SHOW YA! FLOW SO SICK MAKE YOU CATCH PNEUMONIA! NO IM NEVER GOING HOME! NO I'M NEVER GOING HOME NO WAY!.......", I'm so caught up in the moment that I forget about all problem I have and about Matt as me and J scream out California lyrics.

Jack puts the convertible top down and I smile as the cold night air hits me. It would be freezing to me but, I have Johnson's jacket on that keeps me warm. We keep screaming California lyrics as the on going people look at us strange. Why are there to random kids screaming lyrics to a pop/rap song in the middle of the night? Well we're pretty weird so that's why. My hair blows in the wind and Jack's hair blows back to, flattening his quiff out.