~Like no way we did it, like no one has done it~

~Previous Chapter~
"I love you so much I love how I only call you Bri, how me and you have the same laugh, how we have the same eye and hair color, how you like vans and beanies, how you don't care about makeup, how you're so brave, how much you care, how you're always honest with me, and that you love me for me, not the fame or publicity, you don't use me like my ex did, I love you so much Bri", I say and she smiles so wide.
"I love you so much too Matt, your laugh, your smile, your personality, your looks haha, words can't even describe it Matt, but basically you caught me when I fell and I love you so much", she whispers and I hug her really tight. She really does love me. I never have felt this way with anyone and now Bri came into my life and flipped my world upside down. I hug her and rest my head on top of hers.
"What you don't know Bri, is you caught me when I fell too", I whisper as I hold her hugging her.

~New Chapter~

~Matt's POV~

After me and Bri ate break feast we walked to me and Nash's room. We walk in and I tell her to be quiet. She looks at me weird and I point at Nash and Victoria who are sleeping.

"Ohhhh", she whispers. She starts to look for something in her pockets and then looks at me.

"Do you still have my phone?", she asks and I instantly remember what happened to it.

"Oh my god Bri, I'm so sorry when the truck hit us I lost it", I say and she just shakes her head.

"It can be replaced. You can't", she says with a smile. I love that smile.

"Wanna borrow mine?", I ask and she nods. I hand it to her and she takes a picture of Nash and Victoria, then she logs into her Twitter and posts it. She gives my phone back and I look at what she captioned.

'@TheBriEspinosa_ , aww look at those love birds :D'

I smile and log into my Twitter and post the same picture.

"Briiiiiiiii", I say as I lock my phone.

"Maaattttt", she says back with a small smile.

"When can we go home?", I ask. She looks at me strange.

"You died this morning and have fractures and a major head hit and are asking when you can leave", I nod and she shakes her head.

"You're crazy", she says looking around.

"Crazy for you", I whisper and walk towards her wrapping my arms around her. She starts giggling. (A/N- OK sorry very cheesy but it's adorable).

"Matt?", she asks hugging me back.

"Yeah", I whisper back as I put my head on top of hers.

"Are you and Nash going to keep doing the MagCon tour with the injuries or what?", I really think about that.

"I don't know I mean Nash has more broken bones and I have a major head injury so we'll probably take a break, I hope the fans don't hate me for that", With that Bri pulls away and looks at me with an 'are you serious' face and I look at her weirdly.

"Matt if they don't understand and hate you they aren't a fan", she says and I smile. I start to feel really tired and I yawn.

"Bri I need sleep", I say.

"Want me to leave?", she asks and I grab her pulling her onto the bed with me.

"Does that answer you?", I say and we both laugh.

"I love you Matt", she says kissing my cheek.

"I love you Bri", I whisper kissing her nose and then wrapping my arms around her.