~I would Hold you in my arms, I would take the pain away~

~(A/N- OK guys we're at chapter 11 already! This chapter is VERY emotional I'm legit crying even thinking about what I'm about to write below. If you want music to listen to while reading this I put the link to 'Hurt', by Christina Aguilera above. You don't have to listen to it, just put an emotional/sad song on. Thank you all for reading my story guys, this is going to be a very long chapter and very sad chapter so be prepared,This is going to be two parts. Second part is the really emotional part. First has a little drama that's all.
-@TheBriEspinosa_)~
~Taylor Caniff's POV~
I can't do this anymore. Victoria and Nash are on the verge of dating and I'm getting more depressed seeing them that close together. I know this sounds ridiculous considering I've only known her for what, two days? I have to tell her how I feel, otherwise it's going to eat me alive.
~Jack Johnson's POV~
I'm terrified of Matt right now, and I can't breath. Matt has his hand closed around my throat giving me a bone chilling glare. I feel like he's staring into my soul.
"Stay the f*** away from her Jack. I'm not letting you steal her like Eliot. You think I didn't see you try and hold her hand?, I did and I swear if you do that shit again I will f****** kill you, that's not a threat, but a promise. Got me?", Matt screams right in my face. I nod my head thinking he's going to kill me if I said no. Matt lets go of my throat and angrily walks to the other side of the room where Bri is clueless standing there with Hayes laughing at something he said. I've never seen Matt so mad before over a girl, in fact over anything. I bet you're wondering who Eliot is. She's Matt's first and only girlfriend. He brought her to the first MagCon with him. He said that he loved her but in the middle of MagCon I started liking her and she liked me so we started to sneak off at night when Matt was asleep. One day he found out and was really mad at me. I pulled him aside saying that she would always ask to because she did. He broke up with her after he found out she was cheating on him with me. I still don't forgive myself for that.
~Jack Gilinsky's POV~ ~(A/N- not expecting that I bet)~
Me and Jack J. were talking behind the stage as Shawn was performing 'Life of the party'. Matt walks over and asks Jack if he can talk to him. I notice how Jack hesitates to answer but ended up saying,
"For sure man", and he walks away with Matt. I decide to talk to Aaron since we haven't talked much. As we're talking we hear a scream. Not a shrill girl fan scream, a pissed off guy yelling at someone. Me and Aaron run to the noise and when we get there we see Matt has Jack in a death grip. He's screaming and cursing at Jack and Jack nods. Matt walks angrily to Brianna and Hayes. I run to Jack with Aaron on my tail.
"Jack, what the hell was that?!", I ask. He looks at me and shakes his head slightly.
"I screwed up. Bad"
~Victoria's POV~
I look at Nash.
"Nash are you serious is that why Matt is so mad at Jack? He stole his girlfriend?", I ask looking at Nash.
"Yeah, her name was Eliot. Matt thought she was the one for him but had no clue she cheated on him with Jack. She was a slut and sort of forced Jack to do it. Matt broke up with her and was sad up until now", he says looking at Jack who now has Jack G. and Aaron next to him concerned.
"When Bri showed up", I say amazed and Nash nods.
"Exactly, she made Matt happy. I know she's only been here two days but it's like Matt has known her for years, exactly like me and you", Nash finishes looking me directly in the eyes. I feel like everything freezes except for me and Nash. He starts to take steps forward and I move back. Our feet moving in the same pace. He gently grabs my chin and then does what I least expected. Hamilton, Nash, Grier kissed me. I felt fireworks go off inside me. When Nash pulls away he looks At me with a small smile.
"Sorry I had to", he whispers brushing a piece of my loose hair behind my ear. All I can process is Nash Grier my idol since seventh grade kissed me.
~Brianna's POV~
I was talking to Hayes, Nash's fourteen year old brother. He's actually really funny. We;re both nonstop laughing. I feel an arm around my shoulder and look up to see Matt.
"What's up Hayes?", Matt asks and they go into a boy conversation. The thing is I act like a guys so I join in. They were talking about vans and penny boarding.
"I got a new pair of vans last week", Hayes says and I look at him. I got a blue pair last week.
"Ohh I got a blue pair last week", I say and Hayes looks shocked.
"What?",I ask.
"Nothing um just most girl wear Converse or Sperry's, not vans", he says looking at my feet which I am of course wearing vans now.
"Well young Yeeter I'm not your average individual", I say meaning it.
"How so?", Hayes asks looking excited.
"I'm not afraid to get dirty, I don't paint my nails or wear makeup, I don't spend hours getting ready, that's just a few of the things that make me different", I say and Hayes looks at me.
"I think I'm in love", he says laughing.
"Please Hayes your fourteen", Matt says laughing.
"Oh so he can't get a girl?, come on Hayes", I say and walk off with Hayes, he puts his arm around me for effect. Matt starts to sing 'Mr. steal your girl' and takes me away from Hayes. I can't help but laugh at how weird Matt is. I love this goofy viner.