~Don't get to close it's dark inside~

(A/N- omg so when u read this chapter listen to the song above please it is perfect and one of my favorite songs. Thank you.  :D enjoy my young bucks. Btw almost 1,000 reads thank u so much! Also this chapter is a bit sad so I warned you)

~Jack Johnson's Pov~

I feel horrible. One of my best friends died for a few minutes and I said I hated him. That's not true at all. I love Matt, he's like a brother to me. Truthfully, I was just extremely jealous that Brianna loved him and not me. I'm an idiot.

Right now me and Jack are sitting in the waiting room at the hospital. All the other guys went home to get some rest. Today we have MagCon but only half of the group is going, but they told us they would explain everything to the fans. Nash, Matt, Brianna, Victoria, Jack, Taylor, and I are all sitting out of it today. Taylor's in the bathroom now. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel a rough shove on my shoulder. I quickly snap my eyes up to see Jack looking at me concerned.

"Huh?", I ask and he sighs.

"I asked if you were OK?", he says looking into my eyes. I can't lie to Jack, he sees right through me.

"Honest?", I ask and he nods.

"Not at all. I feel terrible. Brianna loves Matt even more, I said I hated Matt when honestly I was jealous, and now he's in the hospital after dying", I say extremely sad now. Jack sighs again.

"Jack I'm your best friend, brother actually. I love you like I love my sisters OK? I know that it hurts you not to be with BriBri, but you have to exept that she's happy. I know you love her, but if you really love her as much as you do, you would let her be happy. No matter how hard it is for you", Jack says and I take his words to heart. Jack always had good advise when he would talk to me. He couldn't say this in front of a crowd, but when he talks with me he always could.

"Thanks Jack, I'll remember that", I say with a slight smile. When I look up he has a matching one.

"I just really hate to see my best friend sad", he says with a sympathetic smile and I smile at him. I'm glad me and Jack wore the same shirt on the first day of kindergarten, otherwise we might not have met. I get up and tell Jack I have to go to the bathroom which isn't true. I walk to room 1997. Brianna, Nash, Matt, and Victoria's room. I walk into the doorway and look at Brianna and Matt. Brianna is cuddled into Matt with his arms around her waist, hers around his torso, and their legs intwined together. It hurts. It really does, but I really take a moment to look at their Matching smiles in their sleep. I smile lightly and walk away. I lost her. I know this for a fact, but when I see how happy Matt makes her, it makes it worth it to let her go because I know she has someone who can make 1,000,000 times happier than I ever could. I shut their room light off and walk away with a sad but happy smile. Does that make sense? I don't know. I don't know anything anymore.

~Taylor Caniff's Pov~

I can't believe it. In four days so much has happened. Brianna and Victoria joined MagCon, I fell for Victoria, Nash found out and glared at me everytime that I would look at Vic, Matt the same with Jack when he would look at Brianna The group found out about Brianna's fan hate, Brianna and Victoria got in a fight, made up, Nash and Victoria got together, Brianna got in a car accident, died for a few minutes, Matt found out he loved Brianna, Jack J. Loves Brianna too, Matt threatened him to stay away, I kissed Victoria, Nash threatened to do the same thing to me as Matt did to Jack J. if I ever did that again, Nash and Matt got in a car accident, Matt died for a fee min, Brianna completly broke down and found out how much Matt means to her, and now everyone is fine. I have no clue how things went from rock bottom to the top of the mountain so fast, but not everything is perfect yet. I love Victoria. I'm not messing around this time. I fell. Hard. I have to tell her. Now.

I walk down the hall to room 1997. As I get there I see Jack J. he's standing in the doorway looking in. Suddenly he turns the light of and looks at Brianna and Matt one last time with a smile walking away. He notices me watching him.

"Jack?", I ask.

"Yeah?", he responds.

"What was that?", I ask. He let's out a sigh.

"Taylor?", he asks sounding sad but he's still wearing a smile.

"Yeah?", I ask.

"Their happy", I look af him. He's talking about Brianna and Victoria.

"Bu..", I can't finish because Jack cuts me off.

"No Taylor look at them", he says shoving me into the doorway. I do look. Jack's right. Nash and Victoria are happy together. Brianna and Matt are happy too.

"I know it hurts Taylor. I know you love Vic, trust me I love Brianna so much it hurts that she doesn't love me back, but she's happy and I know Matt can make Brianna 1,000,000 times happier than I could and I want Brianna to have the best. Matt is the best. When he loves a girl he makes them feel beautiful and happy. He's nice and always will help no matter how bad the problem is and you know he would never judge anyone no matter what, and you know what I get so god damn mad that MATT'S F****** BETTER THAN ME AND THAT BRIANNA LOVES HIM NOT ME BUT SHE'S HAPPY AND YOU KNOW THAT'S ALL I WANT HER TO BE!", he yells with tears running down his cheeks. I can't believe that Jack thinks Matt is better than him. That makes me extremely sad. Jack's one of my best friends and he's amazing to know and always helps. Then again I think of his words. I feel the same with Victoria. It hurts me that she doesn't feel the same. I look at the smile ln her face. She really loves Nash and she's happy. Why was I trying to hurt their relationship? I can't do that. They really are perfect for each other. Jack's right. Their happy and that may hurt us but we need to be happy for them and we need to let them go. I feel tears running down my cheeks and I look up. Jack's furiously rubbing the tears out of his eyes.

"Jack stop just let it out it's OK", I say and he shakes his head furiously.

"NO TAYLOR IT'S NOT, SHE'S THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED LIKE THIS. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LET GO TAYLOR. I TELL MYSELF IT'S EASY TO DO, BUT IT'S NOT OK! GOD I CAN'T DO THIS, I CAN'T, I LOVE TO SEE HER HAPPY BUT I WANT TO SEE HER HAPPY WITH ME NOT HIM! THAT KILLS ME SEEING THEM ALL CUDDLED UP TOGETHER KNOWING MATT GOT HER. SHE LOVES MATT AND ONLY MATT. THAT I HAVE NO F****** CHANCE. I NEVER DO. I ALWAYS MESS UP. ALWAYS ME DAMMIT!",Jack yells with tears running down his cheeks. I quickly hug him. Jack said both our feeling in one statement. I feel exactly the same. At least I'm not alone though. We pull away and he whispers,

"It hurts, it just f****** hurts so much Taylor", I look at him with matching tears in my eyes and say,

"I know it does Jack. I feel the same exact way"