~Christmas Break!~

~Brianna's POV~
I wake up hearing my alarm go off. Of course it's a Jack and Jack song. The song is 'Like That' ft. Skate, one of their new December songs. I tap my phone alarm off and get up. Today's the first day of Christmas break and I'm so excited. One it's Christmas and two Nash and Victoria's birthday's. I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed. I wear a white sundress, black vans, and a black open sweater. I quickly french braid my hair and walk out to greet my mom,dad, and brother. I don't wear makeup because it looks sticky and gross to me. Now when I see people with a lot of makeup I think of what Skate said in 'Like That', 'You don't even need the makeup save that shit for later'. I walk out seeing my mom, dad, and brother sitting on the porch, my brother eating pizza at 8:00a.m.
"Really?", I ask walking out smiling at how weird my family is.
"It's pizza man, want some?", he asks having it muffled by the pizza he's chewing.
"For sure man", I say trying to hid my smile. Without trying to I say things the 'Original Magcon', would say. My brother passed the box to me and I take a slice. My phone buzzes after I finish. It's Victoria.
(A/N- For Victoria's text name it will be a V- , and mine a B-)
V- Hiii!!! CHRISTMAS BREAK WHOO!!
B- I know I'm so happy I mean u must be Nash and ur birthday yass!
V- I know omg hey can I come over?
B- For sure man
V- yass Batch over in 30min
I tell my parents that Victoria's coming over. I go inside to throw away my plate when my phone buzzes. I pull it out and see Matt and Nash are on Twitter. Nash is having a huge follow spree if you like/revine his new vine video and comment your Twitter username. Of course I do and I comment both mine and Victoria's names because she is the biggest Nash girl ever, just like I am the biggest Matt girl. Speaking of Matt I decide to check his tweet.
(A/N- I do NOT own this tweet Matthew Espinosa does, I even quoted it so don't say I do then ya lyin)
"@TheMattEspinosa: NEW VIDEO TONIGHT It's a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! Well there's multiple announcements BUT YEAH SUBSCRIBE TO http://t.co/Z19Bx8eIC5 IF UR PUMPED"
I love when Matt posts YouTube videos. I hear a knock on my door and get off the couch to answer it knowing it's Victoria. I open the door and she yells,
"Zayumm we raised them chickens ourselves", I reply with,
"No we didn't, ya lyin", That's the thing with Victoria and me we have a friendship like Jack and Jack, the only difference is we didn't meet in kindergarten like they did. We met in sixth grade Language class. She's wearing black vans, jeans, and a Unites XXVI shirt. I really wish I could get one. Maybe for Christmas since I asked for one. We end up talking about Matt and Nash for hours. I swear we know more about them then they know about themselves. I tweet one of Jack Johnson's sayings not realizing Victoria tweeted Jack Gilinsky's sayings. We look at each other and start laughing. We are so weird. I'm so happy nothing can get better. The Jack's are online both saying that their hometown show is soon. I want to go so badly but my parents said no, probably because it's in Omaha Nebraska while I'm in FL. Right now I am trying to get one of the 12 boys and Mahogany to see or notice me. I tweet Matt saying I love him so much and Victoria loves Nash. Suddenly I see the tweet that makes my day,
"@camerondallas: Should we do another 3 way challenge video? @Nashgrier @TheMattEspinosa"
I look at Victoria and smile.
"Cashew video batch!", I yell.
"Yassss", I go to high five her and she yells, "Yeet!", I look at her.
"Girl you are not Hayes Grier and his Yeet squad", we both keep laughing until both of our phones buzz at the same time. We give each other a confused look and grab our phones. Its a notification from Twitter. I open it and freeze. Literally the whole world seems to stop. I dropped my phone. On my Twitter notifications it says...........