~I'll be gone in an instant~

~Warning while I wrote this chapter I cried. This chapter used a lot of emotion. This is a heads up to be prepared.
~Brianna's POV~
Victoria and I were with the fans dancing to Jack and Jack's song, 'Groove' like complete idiots, when suddenly we hear people yelling other names. Nash, Matt, and all the other MagCon members. Their here and now there's no going back. We're meeting them now. Before I can turn around I hear it. Matt's laugh. I think I just fell in love with him over again, hearing his laugh in person instead of a screen. I look over at Victoria and she is staring over at something. I look over. Nash. He's staring straight at Victoria, but he's not the only one. Taylor is staring too. I look more to the side of those two and I am meet with those hazel/brown eyes I fell in love with. Matthew Espinosa.
~Victoria's POV~
I can't believe it, the Nash Grier is staring directly into my eyes with a small smile on his face. I return it and hear our fans saying,'NashToria is real!', and that makes my smile grow. He suddenly starts to walk to me and I do the same walking to him, our eyes never leaving each other. He opens his arms and I jump into them. I standing here in my idols arms, hugging him.
~Nash Grier's POV~
Victoria is in my arms and I'm spinning her around. I hear a sniffle and when I look down she has tears on her face.
"Hey don't cry it's OK beautiful", I whisper and all the fans 'aw' us. I truly love that they ship us together. #NashToria is trending now. Matt and Brianna aren't shipped and I have no clue why, they're perfect for each other. Both of them are the crazy, fun, weird, kids of the group. I put Victoria down and she nudges me. I look at her and she points in two directions. Matt is in one and Brianna in the other. They're both staring at each other and Brianna is gaping at Matt. Matt looks at her opens her arms and over the fans screaming he yells,
"What no hug from 'TheBriEspinosa'?", she looks at him and runs to him. He picks her up and spins her around with a huge smile on his face. When he puts her down she has the biggest smile on her face, but the crowd of fans have scowls on their faces. Why doesn't anyone ship MatthewBri?
~Brianna's POV~
The Matthew Espinosa is hugging me spinning me around. I can't help the huge smile on my face. I look at the crowd and they're scowling. At me. I look down embarrassed until I feel a gentle hand under my chin lifting it up.
"Hey they can hate all they want, I like you OK?", Matt says in a barley audible whisper looking right into my eyes. I stand there shocked by his words. I nod and he smiles at me. I look over and ever single fan, MagCon member is silent staring at us. They heard what Matt said to me. Every single one of them. I see Jack Johnson sitting there shocked. Jack Johnson is my second favorite viner/rapper. I run up to him and hug him without thinking. I can tell he was shocked since he didn't hug back instantly. When he does hug me I can feel his smile in the crook of his neck like I could with Matt. When I pull away I look at him.
"Sorry but your my second favorite viner and favorite rapper", I tell him looking away.
"No problem it's fine", he says with a small smile. It was adorable.
"Oh I see only one Jack gets a hug, OK I see how it works", Jack Gilinsky says in a sassy voice. I smile and hug him.
"No I didn't see you, you were behind all the guys", I say truthfully since he was. He gives me this really sassy look with his hand on his hip and says,
"Mmmhhmm I see gurl", with that he snaps his fingers and walks away. I can't help it, I start laughing.
"Sweet Jesus another Matt laugh oh god", Cameron says and Matt elbows him.
"It's not like mine because her's is adorable", Matt says before he even realizes, then looks shocked at himself. Once again the fans are staring at Matt wide eyed. To break the tension I yell,
"Cam!", and I hug him. Then I hug all the other members beside Nash since he's not there I have an idea of where he is though.
"Wait, where's Victoria and Nash?", Cameron asks and I have a smirk.
"More like what are they do...", before I finish I get a smack on my arm. I look behind me. Victoria is looking at me opened mouthed and Nash looks confused.
"Why'd you smack her?", Nash asks confused along with everyone else.
"Nothing", we reply at the same time and I still have a smirk on my face.
"Let's get MagCon started then", Nash yells and everyone cheers. We all run inside to the stage and when we get there all the fans come pilling in.
"Zayum!", Cameron yells and everyone says,
"YOU GOT A BAE, (POP) OR NAH!" For a while all of us mess around on the stage and play games with the fans, Now it's time for the meet and greet, My least favorite part. Yes I love meeting the fans, but with the hate I got online, I'm terrified what will happen. As we're walking I get that sinking feeling and Victoria must notice something is up.
"Are you OK?", she asks.
"For sure man, I'm just a bit nervous, good nervous though", I say with a completely fake smile. She nods and walks a little ahead with Nash. I really wish I had the confidence that Victoria has. As I'm walking I feel two bodies next to mine. I look and see its the blondes of vine, Jack Johnson, and Matt. We keep walking until I feel a hand lock mine an his together. I see Matt still looking ahead but a small smile on his face. He knows that I'm looking at him. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by another hand locking with mine. My breath hitches. Why the hell is Johnson holding my hand? I pull it away and look forward, anywhere but him. But even through the corner of my eyes I can see hurt in his eyes. That makes my sinking feeling worsen knowing I did that to him.
~Skips to meet and greet~ (P.S this is where the emotional part is I warned you)
In the meet and greet we are set in pairs of two each besides from Matt, Nash, and Cam. The pairs are Victoria/me, Nash/Cam/Matt, Taylor/Carter Aaron/Mahogany, Jack/Jack, Shawn/Hayes. The meet and greet starts and it's actually not that bad.
"OH MY GOD NASHTORIA AND MATTHEWBRI!!!!!!", Is what a lot of them scream and I keep smiling. Halfway through it goes south.
"oh my god NashToria and MatthewBri!", this girl says and hugs us. As she hugs me she says,
"Stay the f*** away from Matt you slut", she whispers only so I can hear, then she walks off. That sinking feeling, it comes like a punch in the face. Every other person that comes up does the same. I feel claustrophobic. I'm trapped. I need air. Online you can always shut your phone/laptop off. You can't block out hundreds of threats said to your face. I seriously can't breathe. I feel the stinging of fresh tears in my eyes. I have to run, escape. I can't handle it. The next girl comes up and I can feel it. She's going to say something, I can see it. I look down. I'm shaking. Before the girl says anything I take off running. I have no care where I go, I can't be here I have to be alone, only when I'm alone no one can hate me. That's not entirely true though. After hearing or seeing something about you so many times from so many different people no matter how hard you try a part of you believes it. It makes believe all the names they call me. As I'm running I hear screams behind me. The whole MagCon family is screaming my name. Only I don't deserve to be in this family. The more the merrier is an understatement. Thirteen is better than fourteen. Victoria's loved by all the fans and MagCon family. Me, definitely not the fans and probably not the family. I run to the hotel and up to me and Victoria's room. I run to the bathroom, lock the door. and slide down it crying. I'm broken.