~Never know what life's got in store~

~PEVIOUS CHAPTER~
"OH MY GOD YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT MY BEST FRIEND SINCE SEVENTH GRADE IS RELATED TO YOU!!!!!", she yells looking at me wide eyed. I look down still shocked and answer her.
"Yes"
~NEW CHAPTER, Nash's POV~
I look at Victoria again who is still sitting there in shock.
"I can't believe it, I've known her since seventh grade and have liked you since seventh grade. It's amazing I've known you've both for the same amount of time", she says meeting my eyes.
"That's freaky. Should I tell her?", I ask Victoria.
"Well umm uh yeah, she needs to know who she's related to", she says still a little shocked.
"OK I'll be back later, imma go tell her now", with that I kiss Victoria and walk out. I swear every time I kiss her I feel a huge spark in me. ' How am I going to tell Brianna that we're related?', my mind keeps asking as I walk closer to Brianna's door.
~Jack J.'s POV~
I can't take it anymore. I love Brianna. I love her so much I feel pain of not telling her. She's only been here three days and she has taken this effect on me. It's like Matt's old girlfriend Eliot. I felt the same thing I do with Brianna. Shit, if Matt finds out one, I still like Brianna and two, I lied about it telling him I didn't, he will kill me......
I need to tell someone about this. Jack went out to break feast with Shawn and Taylor so I can't tell him. I bump into someone. I was walking through the halls trying to clear my mind and bumped into Nash. NASH!
"Nash I have to talk to you", I say desperately.
"And I have to talk to Brianna", he says sounding nervous. 'Why would Nash be nervous talking to Brianna?'
"That makes two of us", I whisper and he hears.
"Jack what's wrong?", he asks. I look around making sure the coast is clear and pull him to me and Jack's hotel room.
"OK I Matt threatened me to stay away from Brianna because of what happened with Eliot. I did and I said I didn't like Brianna anymore, which is a total lie. I love her Nash. I love her so much it's starting to hurt me that I can't have her", I say a tear running down my cheek.
"Oh uhh wow Jack", he says shocked.
"Well since I told you what I wanted to say to her, you tell me", I say to Nash. He takes a deep breath and hesitates.
"Today I sort of blanked out, daydreamed and I remembered when I was 12. My mom and dad were talking on Christmas and I heard them say Brianna is my sister by blood. Hayes came out and I took him back to bed so he wouldn't notice anything since him and Brianna are also related. Brianna's my sister", he says and I gap like a fish.
"Nash! She's related to you!", I yell and he nods.
~Nash's POV~
"I have to go tell her Jack I'll be back later", with that I walk out and over to Brianna's door.I knock and there's no answer. I knock a few times and hear a 'come in'. I walk in and see Brianna and Matt cuddled together. Matt's awake.
"Hey I see you and Brianna are together I guess", I say smirking because of the fact Matt is in a bed with Brianna holding her shirtless.
"Yeah, yeah you were probably all over Victoria", Matt says smirking back and I blush.
"What's happening?", we hear and see Brianna rubbing her eyes confused.
"I uhh really have to talk to you Brianna", I say and Matt gives me a glare then quickly changes it to a small smile, 'Weird'
"Give me a minute I'll be right out", Brianna says walking to the bathroom with clothes in her hand.
"Sorry for the glare I got jealous for a second, but then realized it was you", Matt says looking down.
"You really like her that much that you get that jealous after knowing her 3 days?", I ask with a smile considering I 'mm the same with Victoria.
"Yeah, Nash?", he asks.
"Yeah"
"If we ever let go of these two, we are gonna be so sorry, we can't let tham go ever", I take what Matt said to hear. He's right, we can't let them go. If we did we're idiots.
"We won't trust me Matt", with that Brianna walks out and looks at me.
"Ready?", I ask and she nods. We both walk to the balcony.
"So watcha wanna talk about Nash. I mean we've barley talked?", she asks looking into the view.
"I uh remembered something this morning when I woke up and it concerns you and me", I start and she looks at me really confused.
"What is it?", she asks.
"Me, you, and Hayes are related", I say and she look at me.
"Are you on drugs Nash", she asks laughing.
"No", I say looking her in the eyes. I hear a gasp and see Matt standing there wided eyed. He heard.
"I am related to you and Hayes?", she asks again and I nod at her.
"Does Hayes know too?", I shake my head.
"Nash if I', your sister I need to hear one of your parents say it", she says still shocked. All I do is pull my phone out and call my mom.
Mom- Hey Nash
Nash- Hey mom umm I sorta remembered overhearing you and dad talking on Christmas and I heard you say I had a sister named Brianna?", I ask and put the phone on speaker.
"Oh my god you heard?! Fine yes you have a sister. Brianna she is related to only you and Hayes. Not Skylynn or Will.", I look to Bri and see Matt is gently holding her.
Nash-"Well mom I met her in MagCon
Mom- I know I knew she was going to be there and hoped you'd figure it out, I have to go bye love you Nash.
With that I hang up and see Matt trying to comfort Brianna.
"Wow umm I didn't expect that at all", she says.
"I know I remembered this morning. Hey I'll let you process this and come back later?", I ask and she nods along with a shocked Matt. I walk back to my room and open the door to find...............
Taylor and Victoria kissing.
"WHAT THE HELL!", I mean to say in my mind but yell it instead. Taylor backs away and looks scared of me. He should. I walk to him and grab his collar and yank him out the door.
"I know you like Victoria like Jack J. likes Brianna but I swear I'll do the same thing Matt did to Jack J, to you got it?", I ask angry. He nods and runs to his room. I look back to Victoria who looks scared. I scared her? My god what's wrong with me? I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her.
"I didn't kiss him", she whispers.
"I know", I whisper back and kiss her. 'God I love this girl, Matt's right we both are lucky'
"I love you Nash", she says smiling at me.
I love you Victoria"
~Matt's POV~
After Nash told Bri that they're related she is shocked along with me. I'm standing on the balcony with my arms wrapped around her waist to calm her down.
"Matt?", she asks.
"Yeah?", I ask.
" How did I get so lucky and end up with you?", she whispers turning around facing me.
"Well Bri, I ask myself the same thing when I think of you", I whisper kissing her nose and she blushes. I kiss her and feel those sparks run through me I get them every time. When we pull away I rest my forehead on hers.
"I love you so much Matt", she says smiling.
"I love you so much Bri", I whisper back with the biggest smile on my face.
~( A/N- Alright my young bucks. I loved that ending haha. I have some big news tho!! AARON CARPENTER FOLLOWED ME LAST NIGHT!! I legit cried forever. Yeah yeah I'm fangirling so what we all do :D Anyway Matt posted his new video today so go watch it and give it a thumbs up. Youtube- ItsMattEspinosa , in case you didn't know. Hoped you enjoyed guys.