~I would Hold you in my arms, I would take the pain away~Pt.2

~Previous chapter- Brianna's POV~
"Please Hayes your fourteen", Matt says laughing.
"Oh so he can't get a girl?, come on Hayes", I say and walk off with Hayes, he puts his arm around me for effect. Matt starts to sing 'Mr. steal your girl' and takes me away from Hayes. I can't help but laugh at how weird Matt is. I love this goofy viner.

~(A/N- All right ya filthy animals(Sorry had to put a Nash saying in), anyway we're here. The big Ole part two. This is probably the most emotional part of any of the eleven previous chapters. Listen to a song like, 'Hurt' by Christina Aguilera, or, 'Distance', by Jack and Jack, while you read this chapter. I listened to, 'Hurt', just saying. Be ready for this get tissues or ya know the drill by now I hope.

                                             - @TheBriEspinosa_)~

~Matthew Espinosa's POV~

I look down at Bri who's smiling and playing around with Hayes. She would be a great sister. I don't know if she has a brother or sister but I would assume brother by her personality. 

"All right guys time for the Lip Gloss dance!", Mahogany says. I grab Bri who grabs Hayes and we all run to the stage. When we get there Jack and Jack are standing there. Jack Johnson looks at me then walks over.

"Listen Matt I'm sorry OK?, I just don't know why I like her but I'm going to try not to. I know you like her and I respect that. I guess you just have a good taste in girls", he says and I laugh.

"Yeah, yeah what ever, it's cool, I'm sorry for almost killing you", I say and he laughs.

"I'm not dead yet", he laughs out. That's the thing with me and Jack J., if we get into a fight no matter how bad we make up right after. I feel a tug on my arm. I look down. Bri.

"Hey, ready?", I ask and she smiles nodding. I notice how she looks at Jack a little weird.

"What did he do to you?", I whisper lowly into her ear so Jack J. woun't hear.

"He uh tried to hold my hand", she says to me.

"I talked to him it's OK", when I say that she relaxes and smiles. The lip gloss song goes on and we all start the dance. I see Bri next to Jack Gilinsky teaching him the dance. She's just so nice to every one but no one returns it. Victoria suddenly runs past me almost knocking Bri down. She says something and Bri and her both jump up and down.

"OH MY GOD VICTORIA HE DID!!!!", Bri yells. I look to Nash who's laughing at them.

"What's up?", I ask and Nash looks at me.

"I kissed Vic", he says.

"You really like her don't you?", I ask and he nods.

"You really like Bri?", Nash asks me and I nod smiling.

"Matttttttttt!",Bri yells and look at her.

"Yeah?", I ask and she smiles really wide.

"Thank you", she says again and a few people aw. Jack J. walks up to her and takes her beanie off.

"Jack!", she says smiling. I watch him carefully around her.

"No fair I'm shorter", she yells juming to get it and the fans are all laughing. I run up to her.

"Get on my back", she looks at me confused and then gets the same idea I have. She get on my back and then grabs the beanie out of Jack's hands with a smirk.

"Got it", she says laughing. I'm about to put her down when I her Nash yell,

"Oh chicken fight!", and I look over Victoria is on Nash's back.