Christmas Eve Cuddling

Jack's POV.

I run inside with Brianna dangling from my shoulder. She yells at me multiple times to let her go but gives up when I ignore her.

"Plleeaaasseee", she begs. I smile and let her go. She shreiks as she plummets toward the ground, but I grab her ankle before her head can hit the ground.

"I hate you", she groans crossing her arms. She tries to be all mad but she looks cute upside down with her arms crossed.

"Oh baby I'm sorryyyyy", I say as I pull her up into my arms. Now I have my arm around her waist, pulling her up so her feet leave the ground, and she's eye level to me.

"I hate being small", she huffs.

"5'3 is cute though", I say and once again her cheeks turn that lovely reddish pink. I lean forward and kiss her cheek and she blushes harder.

"Johnson stop", she whines putting her head in the crook of my neck. I smile and start walking up the stairs to my room. Brianna wraps her legs around my waist, and arms around my neck.

"Where are we going?", she mumbles into my neck. My skin tingles where she breathed onto it.

"My room"

I reach the top of the stairs and walk into my room, still holding Bri in my arms.

I walk to the bed and then throw on it, causing her to yelp alarmed and look at me with bewilderment in her eyes.

"I had a heart attack", she yells laughing. I laugh and plop down next to her.

I turn to her and she does the same.

"You really do look beautiful though", I whisper looking at her. She smiled lightly and reaches a hand out brushing my hair like she did in the car. Then she stops resting her hand on the side of my cheek. I lean my head agaist her hand and smile at her lovingly. She does the same.

"Jack?", she asks in a hushed tone.

"Yeah?"

"Merry Christmas", I look at my alarm clock and smile at it. 12:00.

"Merry Christmas baby girl" she smiles at me and wraps her arms around me. I tense suprised at her gesture but I immediately return it pulling her body onto me. I lay on my back holding her ontop of me.

"What's up with the hug?", I ask stroking her soft hair. I love her hair. It's dirty blonde, more brown on the top and platinum blonde on the tips. It's sort of like an Ombrè hairstyle. But I love it more because it's all natural.

"Just as a thank you. A thank you for taking me in so I wasn't alone on Christmas, and taking me into your family like I was part of it.", she mumbles into my ear putting her head into the crook of my neck. She loves doing that for some reason just like I love running my fingers through her hair.

"Wait till you see the presents I got for you", I whisper. I got Brianna two tickets to the Keys. One for me and one for her. I'm gonna take her on the 26th and we're gonna stay till the 31st. I also got Brianna a pair of all black converse because I remembered when I was talking to her in the hotel room she mentioned wanting them. Of course Matt was busy texting the slut and didn't listen, but I did.

"I hope you like mine", she says unsure of herself. I rub her back and kiss her head.

"Of course I will, we should probably get some sleep so we can wake my parents up early so we can open presents", she laughs and nods saying an 'alright'

"I'll sleep on the floor", she offers getting off me. I grab her waist and pull her ontop of me again. She falls and ends up straddling my waist her hands on my chest. I smirk cockily and she slaps my shoulder.

"Calm down f*ckboy", she rolls her eyes smiling. I laugh and sit up, keeping my grip on her waist.

"Come on it's not like we haven't slept in the same place together. I'll take the right of the bed and you take the left ok?", I ask. She debates this for a second and then nods slowly.

"Okay sure", she agrees rolling off me. I was kinda enjoying that but okay fine...

"Since our bags are still in the car and I'm to lazy to walk that far, do you want to borrow one of my shirts and sweats?", I ask. She nods, her eyes closing a bit as she yawns. I can tell she's tired so I pull my jacket off, then my shirt and hand it to her. Then I get up and grab a pair of sweatpants also handing them to her. She smiles tiredly in a silent thanks, getting up, walking to my bathroom shutting the door. How did I get so lucky to end up sitting here spending Christmas with my family and the girl I love?

After a few minutes the door creaks open and I look up, my jaw dropping. She holds her jeans and her longsleeve in one hand and is wearing nothing but my oversized shirt and sweat pants. She looks adorable.

"Damn now you look really cute", I comment. Instantly that blush I love so much arises in her cheeks as she groans frustrated, turning my bathroom light off, walking towards me.

"You're such a flirt, even worse than Matt", she laughs plopping down next to me. I chuckle and grab her waist pulling her towards me.

"I only speak the truth babe", I shrug reaching forward to turn my light off. Then I fall back onto the mattress where she nuzzles her head into my neck like usual. Her hair falls like curtains over both me and her, it being almost down to her waist now. When I first met her it was at her elbows.

"Goodnight Bri", I whisper.

"Night Jack", she whispers back.

We ended up not celebrating Christmas Eve due to how late our flight was, but I can't wait for tomorrow when Bri sees what I got her.