Meeting the Johnsons

I lightly shake Brianna's shoulder and say"Bri wake up we're landing baby girl", her eyes open revealing her beautiful hazel green eyes to me. She looks at me and smiles a little. I can tell she's nervous.

"Hey I told you they'll love you"

"Do they even know I'm coming?", she asks ignoring my statement.

"Yeah I texted my mom, she said she's excited to finally meet you"

"Finally?", she asks cocking her head to the side a smirk on her lips.

"Oh u-uh yeah I may have mentioned you before", I stutter. She just laughs ruffling my hair. I push her hands away playfully glaring at her.

"You may now depart the plane, happy holidays"

Me and Brianna get up, grabbing our carry-ons from above. We let the other people walk out before us so Gilinsky can catch up.

"That man was so annoying!", G complains when he's beside us. We laugh as Jack rambles on about the old man, and follow him down the aisle.

"Like for real he kept asking me to play solitaire like who knows how to play solitaire!?"

"I do", me and Brianna say in synch. Jack gives us a 'b*tch I'm proving a point stfu' look. We just laugh as he walks out of the airplane.

"Who's picking us up?", Brianna asks pushing her hair back with her fingers.

"My parents are picking me and you up and G's parents are picking him up, so just mine for now", I answer. She nods her head walking faster to catch up to Jack, who might I say is still rambling about the man.

"Jack chill, it's over", Brianna says putting a hand on his shoulder. Brianna has never really been close to G, and I smile seeing them together. Now I know if I dated Brianna I wouldn't have to worry about G and Bri not being friends.

"Finnneeeeeeeee", Jack sighs.

"Oh my god Jack and Jack and Brianna", and here we go again.
--
"Can I get on your back and Bri get on my friends back?", a girl our age asks.

"Yeah sure, Bri come here", I say. i faintly hear a fan say 'Aww he calls her Bri, only Matt did that', I smile.

"What's up?", she asks looking between me and the fans.

"Emily (the fans name) asked if she could get a picture with her on my back and you on her friend Shawn's back", she nods smiling.

"Of course", Emily jumps on my back and Bri jumps on Shawn's back. Brianna puts an arm around Emily's shoulder and one around Shawn's neck. Emily mirrors this action and we all smile.

"Thank you both so much!", Emily says jumping off my back. We nod and I look at my watch.

"Bri, G, we gotta go. Sorry guys but our family's waiting for us", I apologize. They all nod and tell us it's fine. I grab Bri's hand pulling her towards my family.

"Is that them?", she ask refering to my family.

"Yeah and there's G's", I say pointing over to his family. G spilts off from us going to greet his waiting family. They hug and Brianna smiles, a look of longing in her eyes. I know she's wishing she had a family to do this with and the thought makes me sad. I wrap and arm around her shoulders pulling her into me.

She looks up at me and smiles.

We reach my family and I take my arm off from around Bri's shoulder so I can hug everyone. My dad hugs me first, then my mom, and then Jeff who ruffles my hair like Brianna did earlier. I groan trying to fix it as everyone laughs.