~MatthewBri and NashToria is real!~

~Brianna's POV~
I wake up to my alarm playing Jack Johnson's rap part of,'Cheat codes', and a soft groan to my left. I shut my alarm off and open my eyes looking to see what made that groan. Matt's laying on MY bed, under MY blanket, on MY pillows. He has his hands under his head on the pillow, his nose scrunched up, with his mouth slightly parted. I have to admit, he's adorable right now.
"You never went to your room?", I say with a smile on my face. Matt smiles and his eyes open revealing his hazel/brown eyes. 
"Victoria stayed over in my room with Nash so I stayed with you so you wern't alone", he says with a shy smile.
"Thank you Matt", I say leaning down hugging him. Matt pulls me on top of him and practically bear hugs me.
"Come on we gotta get up and get ready for the event today", Matt whispers into my ear sending a shiver down my spine. Instantly my breath quickens at the thought of that. He instantly notices.
"Bri look at me", he says lifting my chin up with his pointer finger,"Stay next to me all day OK? At the meet and greet, I'll swap my space with Victoria and will be next to you the whole time.", Matt says and the smile on my face only gets bigger.
"You don't have to do that you know?", I tell Matt smiling because Matt is worrying over me.
"Yes I do. I told you last night that I'm going to protect you from them", he says. I go to say he may loose fans but Matt puts his finger on my lip.
"Stop Bri", is all he says and then pulls me and him up off the bed. He walks to my suitcase and opens it.
"Matt?", I ask confused. He doesn't say anything. All he does is takes out shoes, a dress, a beanie, and an open sweater. He hands them to me.
"Here put this on, put on some light chap stick, and straighten your hair", he says and I look at him extremely confused.
"Trust me, all these bitches are going to pay for what they called you", Matt tells me and walks out of my hotel room. Before he left I caught his eyes and he winked at me.
"I go into the bathroom and do as he says. I take a shower first. When I look in the mirror when I'm done I see someone who looks like me, but is way to pretty. My hair is almost down to my elbows now with the blonde tips really standing out, my lips are a bright pink, my acne has cleared completely up in the last week, the dress I'm wearing flows just above my knees and is white, and the sweater, beanie, and vans are all black matching. I can't believe this is me. I feel a rush of happiness through me and I smile in my reflection. I walk out of my room ready to apologize to Victoria for yelling at her. I knock on Matt, Nash and Cam's hotel room door. Matt instantly opens it and looks me up and down with a smile.
"Beautiful", he whispers to me. I would say thank you but Matt's shirtless so I guess I'm staring at his six pack.
"Bri?", he says with a smirk. I look down embarrassed that Matt caught me.I mumble a quick 'Sorry' and walk over to Victoria. We look at each other for what seem like eternity and then we yell,
"I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!". we smile and hug each other.
"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you I was just so jealous of you since everyone ships you and Nash and no one ships me and Matt.", I say.
"It's OK I had no clue you were getting hate you should have told me about the hate", we smile and then hear,
"The duo is back batch!", Matt and Nash yells and we all laugh. I'm so happy my best friend is back. Our duet is back for good.
~Matthew Espinosa's POV~
I look at Bri and Victoria laughing again. I'm so happy there best friends again. We all walk out of the room and Bri stands next to me leaning her head on my shoulder.
"Thank you", she whispers to me.
"No problem". I smile back wrapping an arm around her waist. I look ahead and Nash and Victoria are racing to the door. Nash grabs her and they fall onto each other laughing. They're perfect for each other.
"When can I have my phone back?", Bri asks me.
"You can't yet I'm keeping it so you won't go onto your twitter and see hate", I tell her.
"Thank you for caring Matt", she whispers and I smile.
"Stop thanking me, lets go to MagCon". I say and pick her up bridal style.
"Matthew Lee Espinosa!", she yells.
"Hamilton Nash Grier!", I hear Victoria yell. Nash has Victoria bridal style too.
"Bet I can get to MagCon faster", Nash says.
"Oh your on", with that me and Nash run with the girls in our arms. Things can't get better than they are now. All of us are laughing. People are staring because of me and Bri's laugh but we don't even care.

Those Two Viners [Matthew E. x Jack J.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें