~You're my second half~

~MAGOR EMOTION IN CHAPTER JUST TO LET U ALL KNOW~

Alright my young bucks lets go...

@TheBriEspinosa_ ~

~Jack Johnson's POV~

I can't help it, I've completely fallen for the one and only Brianna. She's just so, so, uuhhhhh. I don't know I just need to tell her and I need her to be mine. Sorry Matt but you have no clue what's coming your way.

~

I get out of bed and do my normal morning routine. Once I'm done I walk out of the bathroom to see Jack on his phone. He doesn't seem to notice me so I say,

"Hey", and that seems to snap him out of his phone.

"Hey dude, sup", he asks looking back to his phone.

"Nothin much wanna get some food?", I ask and he throws his phone down jumping off his bed with a huge smile causing me to jump back.

"For sure man!", he yells excitedly.

"Well you're hungry", I say chuckling  as we walk out. When we walk out I see Matt and Brianna kissing. 'Of course', I think and I groan at the sight of them together. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I see Jack shake his head with a sympathetic look. I sigh, defeated. We walk right past them and I feel a hand tug on my hoodie. I look to my left to see Jack pointing at something on my right looking at me. I look at him confused and look to my right to see Brianna looking at me with her adorable hazel eyes.

"Hey Jack's!", she says excitedly putting an arm over my shoulder and the other over Jack's shoulder. We all laugh at the fact me and Jack are taller than her so she has to pull herself onto her tippy toes. 

"May we help you miss Brianna?", Jack asks smiling at her.

"No just Matt went with Nash to the store to get pancake mix. If you want you can wait for break feast and have it with me, Matt, Victoria, and Nash?", she asks. I internally groan knowing Matt will be there but Jack forces me to agree. I decided to do a snap chat.

-Snap chat, Jack J.-Me and Jack have big news tell 'em Brianna,

Brianna -I'm joining Jack and Jack, nahh I'm kidding with u

I post that. 

"Jackkkkkkkkkk's", she says.

"Yesssss?", me and Jack ask imitating her voice. In a girly voice causing her to laugh.

"Wanna smack cam Cam?', she asks with a devious smile.

"Yasss betch!", me and Jack yell following her down to Cam's room. We walk in and she walks to his bathroom.

"Bri?", Jack G. whispers and she walks out with shaving cream.

"Well vine this", she says with a smile. Jack pulls his phone out and counts to three.

"SMACKCAM!", she yells and smacks Cam.

"Oh my Jesus help me now!", Cam yells springing up and then the vine ends. We all burst out laughing.

"I was sweeping", Cam, says pouting.

"Aww sowwy Camwen", Brianna says back and to be honest she sounded adorable. Suddenly Cam's phone rings and he answers it still covered in shaving cream, trying to wipe it off.

"Yeah?", he asks, then his face loses color.

"Brianna?', he asks.

"Yeah", she says.

"Nash and M-Matt.

~Brianna's POV~

I look at Cam.