~You Make It Okay~

~Brianna's POV~

Victoria made me feel so much better since she made me remember that we are a duet not a solo. I get up off the floor and hug her.

"Thank you", I say smiling.

"No problem", she replies. It's true though. Me and Victoria are like Jack and Jack. We are a duet like they are. I am the Jack Johnson of the two of us. The blonde, rapper of the group. Victoria is like Gilinsky. The brunette, singer of the two of us. I grab my bags and unlock our room door. Me and Victoria are sharing a room. Maybe Mahogany will stay with us too since we are the only three girls of the MagCon group.

"I'm gonna go take a shower.", I yell walking into the bathroom. I hear a short reply of, 'OK', come from the room. After my shower I look at the time, eight o'clock p.m.. I get changed into a MagCon hoodie and shorts. Victoria knows I am one of the only ones who will wear shorts in like 50 degree weather. I tie my hair up into a high pony tail and walk out to see Victoria on her phone.

"Hey you can take a shower if you want to", I say. She looks at me.

"About time you took foorrreevvveeer", she says putting a lot of emphasis on forever. We both smile. She walks in the bathroom and I look to my left. There sits my guitar I got in seventh grade. I haven't played it in forever. I brought it because I knew Shawn plays. I grab it and sit on the edge of my bed. The only song I know perfectly how to play is Shawn Mendes 'Life of the party', I start to play it. After the beginning I get really comfortable and start singing. I NEVER sing only rap Jack J's parts in Jack and Jack's songs. Victoria is the singer.

~Shawn Mendes' POV~

All of us decided we were going to let the girls settle into the hotel tonight and meet them tomorrow. Me and Matt are walking down the hallway because we didn't feel like going in the pool like all the others did. It's so obvious that Matt likes Brianna. He's really terrible at hiding it.

"You like Brianna?", I say more like a statement not a question already knowing the answer. I just want Matt to admit it to himself not me. Matt freezes and looks at me shocked.

"Is it that obvious?", he asks scratching the back of his neck and I nod. I was about to say something when Matt stops and looks at Brianna and Victoria's door.

"Do you hear that?", he asks and I look at him confused.

"No, what?", I ask.

"Listen", is all he says and  I do.

Coming from inside of the room I hear guitar. One of the girls play guitar? I listen more closly and I hear singing. One of them are singing 'Life of the party'! Me and Matt slowly walk to the door making sure we make no noise to startle which ever one of them is singing. I gently grab the handle and twist it. When I open it Brianna is sitting on the edge of her bed, eyes closed, singing MY song. Oh no I think I like Brianna. I'm dead because Matt WILL kill me. I saw the glare he gave Johnson. Wait three of us like her?

~Matthew Espinosa's POV~

I look at Shawn. He's giving Bri (A/N- AWW notice Matt is the only one who calls her- me Bri) the same look that Johnson was. Shawn likes her too. Oh no I'm not letting Shawn or Johnson near her now. She's mine and I'm making sure of that. Shawn seems to snap out of it and he gently closes the door. We both keep walking down the hall in what is now an uncomfortable silence. I take a quick glance at him and he looks nervous. He should be. That's not a threat. that's a promise.

~Victoria's POV~

I walk out of the bathroom to see that Brianna is playing guitar. She's singing Life of the party. The last time I heard her play was when we she thirteen and I was still tweve. It was during Christmas break over an ooVoo call. 

"Hey you can still play guitar", I say causing her to look up with a smile.

"I know, Shawn plays so I brought the guitar and was gonna give it to him since I don't use it anymore but now I sorta want to start again", she says looking at it.

"Then keep it that sounded great", she nods and puts it in the case.

"Hey Victoria?", she asks suddenly very serious. I look at her telling her to say what ever she was thinking.

"Are you nervous about meeting Nash?", she asks plopping down on her bed. Am I nervous about meeting Nash? To be honest I really haven't thought about it. I was just thinking how excited I was to meet him.

"Not really I'm excited I mean zzaayyuumm we are ment to be", I yell and then I hear her Matt laugh. That's what I call her laugh since it sounds so similar to his. Then I think is she nervous about meeting Matt?

"Are you nervous about meeting Matt?", she looks at me and nods.

"I mean what if I'm not funny enough, or pretty enough, or weird enough?", she asks more to herself than me.

"Wow really 'not weird enough', OK', I say and she laughs.

"Your right well I'm gonna sleep since we have to be up at eight tomorrow morning", she says turning her light off.

"Zzaayyuumm, we raised 'em chicken ourselves!", I yell.

"No we didn't, ya lyin!"

~Cameron Dallas' POV~

 All of us are hanging out in Matt, Nash and the Jack's room when suddenly we hear,

""Zzaayyuumm, we raised 'em chicken ourselves!", we all laugh and look at the wall. So this is how these new girls act. I can tell that was Victoria because her voice sounds like that in the videos they post. After hearing that we hear,

"No we didn't, ya lyin!", and that has to be Brianna. It's weird because that sounded exactly like how me and Matt said it in the Cashew video. I look at Matt and he is smiling like an idiot. I notice Jack J. and Shawn are too. Matt glares at them both a bit to harshly and they look scared. Then I notice Taylor and Nash are doing the same to each other. what's going on?

~Brianna's POV~

I'm laying in complete silence in the dark. I look to Victoria who is out cold. I sigh and go on my phone. I don't know why I even check anymore. Most of it is hate anyways. A lot threats to stay away fom Matt. I don't know why Victoria doesn't get any. Everyone ships her and Nash. I mean I do all the way but I just want to know why they don't ship me and Matt. just by thinking about that, the sinking feeling comes back into the pit of my stomach. I am even more nervous for tomorrow than anyone to go out tomorrow. 'What if they hate me?, What if I mess up and they laugh at me?, What if the MagCon family hates me?, What is Matt hates me?', with that last thought I feel a sharp pain run through me. Not physically, emotionally. physically? I'm fine. Emotionally? I'm falling apart, slowly and then all at once it'll completly snap me in half. Truthfully Matt and Victoria are my life savers they keep me happy, make me forget about hate.Victoria has no clue about this hate or why I had that sinking feeling before. I grab my headphones and listen to Jack and Jack's song, 'Distance'. Soon I drift off. I hope they like me. As I fall asleep I realize what Matt meant in his Snapchat story when he was trying his best and how sad he was. Now I understand exactly how he feels. I cried the whole day when I saw him that upset. I want to make people laugh, not hate on me. With that thought I fall asleep.

(A/N/- Ohh sorry for this emotional ending, just saying in real life no I do not get hate. For this story purpose I do in the story,  NOT IN REAL LIFE, just adds dramatic effect ya know man? : -)