My Ability

“Rosa,” I heard a voice whisper in my thoughts.

“Rosa there is going to be a meeting in my office in a few minutes,” I heard the voice say again. 

“Hmm okay,” I mumbled out loud before turning over in my sleep.

“Rosa get up,” the voice said strongly and I swiftly got out of bed. 

“Where’s the fire?” I asked looking around at my surroundings seeing that I was alone. Duh he mind linked me where in the world is my brain this morning.

“There is no fire just come to the meeting ASAP,” he said then cut off the link.

“Aye aye captain,” I said giving a mock salute.

 I had on pajama pants and a tank top so I choose to stick with it and slip on my slippers. I hurried out my door and walked past the kitchen saying a good morning to my parents before leaving. I walked over to the pack house and knocked on the door. Carter opened the door for me and gave me a smile.

“Hey Carter,” I said entering.

“Well someone has doggy breath this morning,” he said with a chuckle and I shrugged.

“He said to get here ASAP,” I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cookie before stuffing it in my mouth.

We walked to the office and walked through the door. There sat Landon at his desk with Liam and Elizabeth sitting in front of him in their separate chairs. Then looking over to the couch sat the Beta and Carter joined him while I tiptoed towards the refreshments table and grabbed a peppermint. I unwrapped the wrapper and slipped the peppermint into my mouth before turning around and facing everyone.

“Sorry,” I said as they all stared at me. I walked over and plopped down on the couch sitting next to Carter.

“Now as you all know that Liam is my older twin brother and I would like to keep this a secret between the few of us that know for now,” Landon said scanning over us.

“Yes Alpha,” we said in unison.

“Good,” he said then looked at me. “Come here Rose.”

I stood up and walked over to him standing by his side.

“Don’t move,” he said then leaned his head down until his forehead reached mine. “I want you to share those visions that you had yesterday with me.”

I nodded my head then closed my eyes focusing on the nightmares that haunted me yesterday. I started to reveal the Luna stepping down, me being accepted by most of the pack, then some of the pack leaving because they rejected me. Then I showed  Landon and I mating and my pregnancy. I saw him smile through the mind link but I didn’t stop showing him what happened afterwards. I revealed the witch Amora manipulating the leader of the hunters into going into war with us. Then Amber is kidnapped and Landon leaving for war and dying; Liam becoming a werewolf. I skipped the part where Liam raped me on the same day of his funeral and went straight to the part where I was in labor in the forest and delivered our pups. After that, I opened my eyes and stared into his blue ones.

“There is something that you are not sharing with me,” he said and I looked away knowing that he was right. “We will discuss that later.”

“Okay,” I said then went back to my seat next to Carter. He gave me a worried look but I gave him a smile telling him everything was okay.

“Rose just relayed a few visions that I would like to share with you,” he said then closed his eyes for a moment then opened them. A few seconds later, there were growls from all over the room.