The New Luna

The car ride over to the pack house felt like the longest car ride in history of car rides. I kept looking at the speedometer and I saw that Landon was actually driving the speed limit. I ran my hand through my hair feeling frustrated about how slow he was going.

“What’s wrong Rose?” he asked looking at me.

I ran my fingers through my hair for the hundredth time, “nothing.”

“Then how come you seem a little nervous?” he asked.

“It’s nothing Landon I’ll try to calm down,” I replied crossing my arms against my chest. I took a deep breath and let it out feeling calmness take over. I looked over at him as he stared at the rode.

“Like what you see?” he asked giving me a smirk.

“Eh I’ve see been better,” I looked out the window.

“Oh really?” he challenged.

“Yeah I’ve seen this guy who looked just like you but older, and he had a wife who was pregnant with triplets who all turned out to look like him,” I replied.

“Oh I see,” he said smiling.

“Yeah so I forgot to tell you something,” I said looking at him and he frowned a bit.

“What is it?”

“Remember that night when we played that…game and you thought that I was pleasuring myself?” I asked remembering that heated night.

“Oh,” he cracked a smile, “yeah what about it?”

“I wasn’t pleasuring myself I was just giving off that illusion that I was. I would never pleasure myself because I know you can do that for me,” I laughed at my own statement. Boy was it hot in here or was it just me.

“So you’re saying my wolf got upset over nothing?” he asked and I nodded. “Well dang woman.”

I laughed, “What you know you enjoyed it.”

“I suppose,” he said and I laughed even harder making him blush in embarrassment.

“Aww you’re so cute when you blush,” I cooed.

“I’m not cute,” he said.

“Sure you’re not cutie,” I chuckled.

“Whatever, speaking about that night I forgot to answer that question,” he said and I looked at him confused.

“What question?” I asked.

“You said what is wrong with me and I forgot to tell you that the only reason why you felt all of those things is because—“

“No, no, no,” I said shaking my head knowing exactly what he meant. “That’s like cheating!”

“How was that like cheating when I didn’t touch you,” he laughed.

“You mentally touched me! All you had to do was think about it and my body reacted to it,” I said seriously.

“Yeah that’s true,” he chuckled.

“Pleasure torturer,” I mumbled underneath my breath.

“What was that Rose? It sounded as if you called me a pleasure torturer,” he said looking at me.

“Well that’s what you are,” I snapped and he hit the brakes.

“Rose don’t snap on me like that,” he said calmly.

“Sorry Alpha,” I said and he sighed. 

“You don’t have to call me that,” he said releasing the brakes and the car moved forward.