A Date with Carter

It was nice sleeping with Carter. Sleeping with Carter was slightly different from sleeping with Lucas. Whenever I woke up Lucas always kissed me on the forehead and said good morning beautiful. When I woke up to Carter let’s just say he needed to take an early morning shower. He explained to me how I was subconsciously snuggling against his hips and caught him off guard so that’s why he had to take a cold shower this morning. I felt embarrassed because that has never happened with any other guy besides Carter. But he reassured me that it wasn’t exactly my fault and that he’ll just have to have a little more self-control when sleeping with me. 

“And what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you in only your underwear?” Carter asked once he stepped out the shower.

“Well I guess coming at the right time of me getting dressed,” I replied slipping on a black tank top.

“I see,” he said watching me put on a pair of jean shorts.

 “Are you hungry?” I asked slipping on my black converse.

 “Yep,” he answered.

 “Well come with me to the kitchen and I’ll make you something to eat,” I said then headed for the door with Carter following. I led him to the kitchen saying hello to a few guards that were posted. 

“So what do you want to eat?” I asked once we were in the kitchen.

Carter shrugged then said, “Surprise me.”

I nodded my head in understanding then got to work. I made bacon, sausage, eggs, hash brown, muffins, pancakes, waffles and my mom’s famous spinach surprise. By the time, I was finished about five more guards were there and ready to eat what I have cooked.

“Dig in,” I said placing the remainder of the food on the table. I turned to Carter and said, “I’m going out shopping I’ll be back within the hour.”

He simply nodded to engross in his food to understand what I was saying. I chuckled to myself while watching a group of men devouring the food I prepared.  I walked out the kitchen unnoticed and headed towards Ethan’s room. I knocked on the door twice before I heard a faint mumble of come in. When I walked into his room Ethan was sprawled out on his bed, sleep I ran up to his bed and attack him causing him to jump up from his sleep. 

“What the hell Rosa?” he said angrily.

“Come on your taking me out shopping,” I told and he rolled over trying to go back to sleep. “If you don’t I’ll tell your parents that you were being a bad older brother.”

“Tell them I do not care,” he said sleepily.

“Okay,” I said getting out of bed. “King Leonardo! Queen Josette!”

“No! I was just kidding,” he said covering my mouth with his hand.

I removed his hand from over my mouth then spoke, “So you’re going to get up now. I told Carter I would be back within the hour.”

He grumbled then slowly got out of bed. He started to strip of his clothes until he was down to his briefs.  When he was attempting to take those off to, I decided to stop him.

“Don’t you dare, or I will be telling your parents of your indecency,” I said and he turned to look at me with a smirk.

“Oh don’t try to play hard to get,” he said coming closer until his lips were near my ear, “Technically we are not blood related or adopted related. So if I want to strip in front of you until I’m naked in my own room then enjoy the view.” 

A growl erupted within my chest and I hated that my wolf betrayed me. The only people who knew I was in heat were the Royals. They are the only ones that can sense any female werewolf in heat whether it was the first stages or the last. He knew this and he was toying with me and I don’t know why all of sudden he wants to be so flirtatious. Maybe he hasn’t had much action recently and he wanted to try out a new tactic on me in hopes I would comply.