Carter's POV

Carter’s POV

 I took Rosa to this club called Paradise. It was a secluded club for werewolves only, so that humans would not know of our existence. There was two separate parts in the club; one part was for dinning and the other part was for partying. I lead the way to the party part of the club since her friend Lucas already informed me that she had already eaten. To get into this part of the club you had to be eighteen years or older and since Rosa just turned eighteen they let her in and since they assumed I was her boyfriend they let me in to. I lead her over to the bar saying hello to few of the pack members that were in my class. I ordered a beer and asked if she wanted one to. She shook her head and told me one of us had to drive us back home tonight. 

When my beer arrived, I took two big swigs draining half of its contents. I watched as Rosa swayed to the beat as she watched people dance on the dance floor. I asked her if she wanted to dance and I expected her to say no. When she said sure and smiled at me I was surprised. I grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor. I was a good dancer but I haven’t been listening to music that I could dance to lately so I had a slow start. I expected Rosa to be an average dancer like me but she knew all of the songs and she knew how to dance to them. If it wasn’t for her guiding me while we were dancing I would have made a complete fool of myself. 

I felt like her body fit perfectly with mine as she danced on me. Since she was the tallest girl in our pack, her head reached right up to my shoulder and her hips were exactly in the position of mine. When Drop It Low by Ester Dean came on a new side of Rosa came out. By now, most girls would have sweated their makeup off but not Rosa her makeup was still in tack. Another guy wanted to dance with her and she agreed to it so when I started to walk back to the bar she grabbed my hand while giving me a smirk. 

“Where are you going?” she asked.

 “Going to get a beer,” I replied.

“Don’t you want to dance with me?” she asked with a frown.

“Of course babe, but someone else wants to dance with you right now,” I replied giving her a small smile to show that I didn’t mind.

“Don’t worry he doesn’t mind me dancing with you to,” she said pulling me closer to her.

“So you want me and this guy,” I said pointing to the guy behind her, “to sandwich you.”

“Yeah,” she said giving me a grin.  

 “Okay,” I shrugged I didn’t have a problem with that. 

Her dancing with two different guys was the sexiest things I have ever witnessed in my life. It almost topped sex shoot I almost thought it was sex for a moment when I was turned on by her hips grinding against mine. She knew how to take turns dancing with two different guys when I needed her body she was right there on me and I was glad she was putting in more effort into dancing with me than the other guy. But my favorite part of her dancing was when the chorus was chanting the word drop and she slowly dropped down like an elevator while swaying her hips against my body. No wonder they called this place Paradise I was in paradise as I had the sexiest girl in the club dancing on me. When the song was over the guy gave her a compliment saying how she was the best dancer in the club then left.  

She turned to me and said, “I have to use the ladies room.”

 “Okay, I’ll be at the bar when you get out,” I said with that I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and watched as she weaved her way through the crowd. Once she was out of my sight, I went over to the bar and ordered another beer. I downed the beer and ordered another one I didn’t notice how thirsty I was until I was halfway through my second beer. I started to get dizzy and the room seemed to be getting hotter by the second. I started to unbutton my black button down shirt when a girl with dark black hair and light brown eyes came up to me.

“Hot in here isn’t it,” she said I just nodded in response feeling sick.

“Well I know a place where you can cool off,” she suggested.

“Take me there,” I said quickly not even thinking twice about the consequences of my statement. 

“Sure, follow me,” she said and I got up and followed her through the dance floor and down a dark hall. She led me to a door and opened it to reveal the outside of the club.

“Where…is…the…place?” I asked trying to catch my breath. 

“Here,” I heard a male voice say in the distance before I blacked out.  

~~~

When I came to, I noticed that I was chained with silver chains while I sat in a wooden chair. I tried to look around at my surroundings there wasn’t anything in particular that peaked my interest in this dark room besides a small staircase that led to a door. The door opened and the girl from earlier stepped into view with the guy that asked Rosa to dance came behind her. She flicked on a light and made her way down the stairs. Now why was I kidnapped? I didn’t do anything wrong.  

“Hello Carter,” she said and I didn’t say anything so she slapped me in the face.

“I would appreciate you not slapping me,” I said calmly.

She just laughed and shook her head. “I don’t know how she ended up with a mate like you.”

“She?”

“Yes, Rosa,” she said.

 “I’m not her mate,” I said.

 “Yes you are you don’t have to deny it,” she said. 

“I wouldn’t deny the truth,” I said, “If I were her mate I would state it proudly.”

At first, she didn’t believe me but then she soon realized it was the truth. She got upset when she realized her mistake then took it out on me by punching me in the stomach. I winced at the pain but didn’t show any signs of weakness.

“Well even if you’re not her mate she’ll still come for you since you guys seemed really close tonight,” she said with a smirk she turned and left with the guy following closely behind her.

I prayed that I would get out of here with minor injuries since I would get injured from something that wasn’t my fault. I missed Rosa and wished that she were here with me. Whoa, where did that come from all of a sudden? Do I actually like Rosa? Yeah I have to admit it I do and I wish that she were my mate. She knew how to be serious and she knew when to have fun. She was different from all of the other girls in our pack and not because of her skin color but because of her personality to. If I get out of here alive I promise myself to ask Rosa to be my girlfriend and I would promise to treat her differently from all of the other girls because like she said she demanded respect and I was willing to give that to her. 

“Rosa if you’re listening,” I said voicing my thoughts to her, “I’ll be waiting for you to come get me.”