Dreams Do Come True

Later on that same day Emma, Amora and I went to the spa. Emma still did not suspect a thing and she kept talking about her date with Alistair. He proposed to her last night at Planet Hollywood, which I honestly didn’t expect him doing, but Emma said it was perfect. While they were eating, the DJ played As Long As You Love Me (since she is such a Justin Bieber fan) and she noticed that it wasn’t Justin in the music video it was Alistair and the guys from the pack. At the very end of the video, he proposed to Emma then walked away. When she turned to look at Alistair, he was on one knee with a ring in his hand before he could say a word she said yes and kissed him. Amora and I looked at her shocked it was nothing close to what we were expecting. I’m still trying to figure out when they had the time to do that. So while she was explaining I texted Alistair and I asked him to explain but he told me that it was a secret.

It was almost time for the wedding and we didn’t know how to tell Emma to get into her wedding dress without ruining the surprise wedding. So Amora did the only thing she could do she cast a spell to put her to sleep for an hour so we could get her ready for the wedding. While we were dressing her, I noticed Amora was trying on her wedding dress and I wondered when she bought it. I smiled to myself wondering when she was going to get married. When we were finished, Emma looked beautiful just like sleeping beauty. We asked Carter to carry her to the limo and I noticed again that Amora was wearing something different even though it was covered mostly by a coat since she didn’t want to get the dress dirty. I just shrugged it off and tried to focus on the next few minutes. We blindfolded Emma so that when she woke up she still didn’t see anything. Of course, when she woke up she wanted to know what was happening but we didn’t say anything. Once we were outside the room, we slowly took off her blindfold and gave her a warm smile.

“What’s going on? Why do I have on my wedding dress?”

“You’re getting married sweetie,” I replied.

“What no you’re joking,” she said with a chuckle. I pursed my lips in response and looked at Amora. “You’re serious!”

We both nodded.

“But, but-“

“Everything is taken care of,” I said handing her a card and the ring. She looked over the card and smiled then opened the box with the ring in it.

“Does he really want this?” she asked and I nodded. “It looks…”

“Expensive,” Amora finished and Emma nodded.

“Don’t worry about the cost,” I said.

“Uh ok,” she said closing the box.

“Ready?” I asked once I heard the music start playing.

“Yes,” she said and I almost thought she was going to cry. Her father appeared out of nowhere and kissed her on the cheek. I smiled and my eyes started to search for Amora but she was nowhere to be found. I started to panic since she was suppose to walk right behind me but then her voice filled my thoughts telling me to go ahead. I was so nervous as the door opened up, Amber, the flower girl, walks out, and Malcolm, the ring bearer, is right behind her. Then it was my turn to walk into the room. I walked out slowly holding my breath at first and looking down at the ground so I could watch my steps carefully.

“Look up,” Landon’s voice said through the mind link. I slowly looked up and locked eyes with him. He looked very handsome with his dirty blond hair slicked back making his blue eyes stand out. He looked elegant with his black tuxedo on that had a white rose sticking out of the jacket pocket.

He smiled at me then said through the link, “you look beautiful.”

I blushed and looked away, “thanks.”