Life without Landon

A few days went by after that dreadful day. They were holding his funeral today but I refuse to go. Liam and Elizabeth tried to reason with me for about an hour before they finally gave up. All I could hear was death bells ringing inside of my head calling me forth to them. I lay in my bed for what seems like an eternity while thinking about my pups. My pups were going to grow up without knowing who their father and that made me sad. Although Liam looks almost exactly like Landon, I knew he could never replace him in my heart. Mate or not my heart will always belong to Landon.

"Rosa," I heard Liam's voice call to me softly. I didn't respond.

"Come on Rosa talk to me," he said as I felt the bed dip.

I refused to speak to anyone unless it was Landon. I felt his hand move up and down my arm felling the sparks from his touch but I refused to react to it. I felt his other arm wrap around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"You will talk to me," he whispered in my ear giving me goose bumps along my neck. I shivered as his lips traced my hairline. I wanted him to stop but my body wouldn’t let me.

“Stop,” I said through the mind link.

“Only if you say it out loud,” he mumbled.

“No,” I said firmly through the link.

“Oh well then I’m not going to stop,” he said losing my hair from the ponytail that it was in. He ran his fingers through my hair and it felt so good. I could feel myself relaxing as his fingers left my hair and traveled down my back rubbing it in small circles. I silently prayed that he wouldn’t hit my trigger point but he did making me moan. Crap I didn’t mean to moan.

“You know it seems like there is a lot of tension right here,” he said rubbing my trigger point a little harder. I bit my lip to keep another moan from escaping my lips. Then the simplest idea crossed my mind. I should get out of bed. I started to move away from Liam but he held me tighter to him. I tried fighting against him but he was to strong and I ended up crying. Darn these mood swings I would never cry over something like this. 

“Leave,” I said through the tears.

“I am not leaving,” Liam said.

“Leave me alone!” I shouted pushing hard against Liam catching him off guard. He loosened his hold on me enough to let me slip out of his grasp. I stood up quickly and backed away from the bed. In a matter of seconds he was in front of me gripping my arms and shoving me against the wall making me whimper. 

“I will not leave you alone,” he said in a dark tone his eyes pitch black. I started to panic, thrashing around and screaming until Liam gave me a prurient kiss. I resisted him fighting the urge to give in when I bit down hard on his tongue until I tasted his sweet blood. He back away growling furiously and I screamed for help. I listened for any sounds but there were none the house was quiet and no one could hear my cry for help.

“No, don’t hurt me,” I said to Liam’s wolf.

“You will pay dearly for what you did,” he said through gritted teeth then scanned my body with a libidinous look in his eyes.

“No!” I cried as he scooped me up and placed me on the bed.  

“Hush my little angel by the time I’m finished you won’t ever resist me again,” he said then kissed me hard on my lips.

I tried to push him off but I felt my arms weakening from the fight I had earlier. His hands travelled all over my body and I shuddered in disgust. He tore off his shirt and grabbed my hands holding them over my head holding them in one of his big hands. He then proceeds to take off my pants I started to buck against him as he slipped my pants off.