Landon's Room

I had a peaceful sleep for some odd reason. I didn’t feel any pain anymore. I rolled over and felt a strange blanket wrapped around me. I snuggled into the blanket and pulled it closer to me making it moan. That’s strange blankets don’t moan. I snapped my eyes open and saw blue eyes staring back at me. They were the same blue eyes I’ve been dreaming about the past few months.

“What are you doing here? Where’s Michael?” I started firing questions at him. I tried to move away from him but I noticed that our legs were entangled together and he had a firm grasp on my waist.

“If you notice Rosa we’re not in your dorm,” he said and I took this time to look around the room. It was a big room with light blue walls and dark wooden floors. There was a black leather sofa and a matching dark wooden desk, chest, and nightstand. Crap he was right I’m not in my dorm I must be in his room. Wait I was in his room and I wasn’t in any pain. I quickly touched my neck where I would be marked and didn’t feel anything.

“Oh no,” I said untangling myself from him and getting out of bed. I walked around for a minute not feeling any soreness anywhere.

“What are you doing?” he asked and I noticed he had something similar to a mark on his neck. I immediately got livid and growled.

“Who did that to you?” I asked irately.

“You don’t remember?” he asked.

“No,” I said confused then my stomach grumbled. I blushed and held my stomach.

“Hungry?” he asked with a chuckle.

“Yes,” I muttered.

“I’ll go make you something to eat,” he said getting out of bed. “What would you like?”

“Bacon!” I shouted and he laughed, “I mean bacon, ham, eggs, sausage, waffles, pancakes—“

“Wait!” he shouted interrupting me and I looked at him. “I can’t cook.”

“Wow,” I said rolling my eyes, “come with me.”

I exited the room with Landon right on my heels and headed to the kitchen. Once we were in the kitchen I started to take out the necessary food that I needed to cook. I asked Landon what he wanted and he shrugged and said surprise me. So that’s what I did. I started to cook I felt like I was dancing around the kitchen since I was light on my feet, and I was moving around so much then I ended up humming a familiar to tune to myself.  When I was finished, I ended up cooking more than I should and placed plates full of food on the long table where the pack eats. I then made a plate for Landon and placed it in front of him. Within minutes, he and the rest of the pack were devouring my food and I stood there looking at them amused. 

“Aren’t you going to have any?” Landon asked he was already on his third plate of food.

“I think you ate enough for the both of us,” I said laughing he grinned at me then went back to his food.

I walked out of the kitchen and headed up to his bedroom but I stopped when I saw Elizabeth.

“Hello Luna,” I said bowing my head.

“Hello Rosa,” Elizabeth said.

“Did you eat anything?” I asked hoping that she tried my cooking.

“Yes,” she said with a warm smile. “You’re an amazing cook.”

 “Really!” I beamed and she nodded. I didn’t know what else to say so I hugged her. “Thanks it means a lot coming from you.” 

“I don’t know why,” she said.

“It’s because they said that you were the best cook in the whole pack,” I explained.