Turn up the Heat

The summer semester is now over and the heat has intensified. I was happy to have Emma with me since she understood what I was going through even though she’s never been through it herself. I was extremely glad that Liam was there to since he was human he didn’t have the urge like other male werewolves to take me and claim me as theirs. I saw less of Carter during the month of July and he told me because he was spending time with his mate. I was happy that he found his mate although he was a little disappointed that I was still avoiding mine. Michael came down and is now spending the rest of the summer with me. It was times like this that I really needed a friend even if that friend liked me in the past I knew he wouldn’t dare try and take advantage of me while I was in this condition although one time he did come close. 

It was Friday night and Liam and Emma decided to go to a party. They asked me if I wanted to go but I told them I couldn’t since I didn’t feel too good. They called Michael over and he took care of me while they went out to party. Around midnight I started to sweat all over my body as I slept. I subconsciously peeled off my clothes until I was down to my underwear. Michael tried waking me so I could put my clothes back on but when he woke me up my wolf took over.

“Michael,” she whimpered reaching out towards him.

“No,” he said shaking his head and backing away.

“Please Mikey I need you,” she said crawling towards him. She watched as he fought control of his wolf.

“Stay away from me,” he growled.

“Please Mikey don’t push me away,” she cried and he covered his ears. 

“Bring Rosa back!” he shouted which made her growl.

“I will do no such thing,” she said strongly.

“Why?” he asked and she got out of bed then walked towards him. He backed up until his back was against the wall and she placed both of her hands on the side of his head. 

“You know you want me,” she whispered into his ear making him shiver. “And you already know how much I want you.”

“I don’t want you! I want Rosa!”

“But I am Rosa,” she said.

“No you’re not. You’re just some bitch in Rosa’s body,” he spat. 

“Oh what a dirty mouth you have,” she said. “I think I have a good punishment for boys with filthy mouths.”   

After that, Michael lost control of his wolf and he slammed her against the wall. “Don’t you dare speak to me like that!”

“Like what honey? Like the naughty little wolf that you are?” she said and he pushed her roughly to the bed and she let out a gasp. “I see you play rough. Is that how Rachel liked it?”

He growled then pinned her down. The next few things that happened was a blur. But all I know is that when Michael’s wolf was about to mark me I took control at the last minute and pushed him off me.

“What the hell?” he growled.

“Michael take control of your wolf,” I demanded and he laughed bitterly.

As if that was going to work,” he said his eyes flashing across my almost naked body. “Now where were we?”

“We we’re nowhere,” I stated.

“Hmm that’s not what you were saying a few minutes ago when you told me to take you to heaven and back.”

“I don’t know what you mean,” I said confused.

“Oh don’t act all innocent and confused now, when before you were telling me how much you wanted me,” he said now hovering over my body. “In fact before you just pushed me off the bed you told me how much you needed me.”

He lowered his body until his member was in between my legs. Crap, his wolf is aroused and I have to admit I’m turned on to but I have got to stop this.

“Unless you want to get kneed in the balls I suggest that you remove your body from on top of mine,” I said angrily. 

“As you wish my princess,” he said moving from on top of me then sitting beside me. I watched as Michael fought for control of his wolf and won. He came back and looked at me with a sad expression.

“I’m sorry Rosa. I should have had more control over my wolf,” he said.

“It’s okay my wolf provoked you,” I said looking down at my bare chest. I looked for my bra then slipped it on along with the rest of my clothes.

“Yeah she’s one hell of a freak,” he said shaking his head.

“Trust me I know,” I said then cried out when a wave of pain hit me.

“What’s wrong?” Michael asked looking at my pained filled eyes.

“It hurts,” I said clenching the sheets.

“What hurts?” he asked.

“Everything,” I gasped as a new wave of pain hit me.

“Don’t worry Rosa I’ll be here for you,” he soothed then took one of my hands in his.

“Thank you,” I whispered then fell into a pit of darkness.

Short chapter I know but was it not steamy? Next chapter is for all you Landon fans! Landon's POV is the next chapter.